Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Tomhan, one of the ID i met said chew design alrd closed down

Is it true??? Cause saw this ec design at tradehub there is a chew logo above their signage??? Also heard there are 2 more company so call dc and ac affiliated to chew design. So don't know what is true and what is not. Hahaha. Thanks or your info Dba

my parents has a big issue, they sign off on a piece of paper which i assume is a piece quotations and paid $100 as deposit without realizing its a contract.The quotes were handwritten and my dad is illiterate and no one from the company inform and tell him in details its a contract.He did not consult with me when he went down,as for me i assume all along its a quote as its handwritten.

Is this the way to hook people without informing properly the terms and conditions and to get sales for the company.Last i check the company was registered in June 2014 and it claim its an associate of chew design.

Anyone able to advice me on my next course of action as i find its unfair business practice and preying on un aware personnel especially my parents,I thought of going to CASE.

Hi, I was wondering is chew design still in the market? As my previous house was done up by them. Went to tradehub but the company is ec design??? Anyone can help on this? Thank you

my parents has a big issue, they sign off on a piece of paper which i assume is a piece quotations and paid $100 as deposit without realizing its a contract.The quotes were handwritten and my dad is illiterate and no one from the company inform and tell him in details its a contract.He did not consult with me when he went down,as for me i assume all along its a quote as its handwritten.

Is this the way to hook people without informing properly the terms and conditions and to get sales for the company.Last i check the company was registered in June 2014 and it claim its an associate of chew design.

Anyone able to advice me on my next course of action as i find its unfair business practice and preying on un aware personnel especially my parents,I thought of going to CASE.

• Like 1