Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AirconBestValue

Aircon Installation Best Price

Recommended Posts

On 9/20/2016 at 0:25 PM, boonteck87 said:

Hi Michelle ,

Please quote System 4 Panasonic / Mitubishi System 4 . Cooling 9k , 9k, 12k 12k . Hdb 

 

Thanks !

Best regards, 

Bt

Hi,

I have just PMed to you. Thanks for your enquiry.

 

Hope can hear from you soon :)

 

Regards,

Michelle

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Dear all Renotalk Bro & Sis,

 

We are doing promotion for brand such as Daikin, Panasonic, Mitsubishi etc. What are you waiting now?...... Ask a quote from us at once.
Remember tell us what brand are you prefer ? How many system 1/2/3/4 ? Cooling capacity 9K BTU/ 12K BTU/ 18K BTU / 24K BTU ? property type HDB/BTO/Condo/landed ? We will reply you as soon as possible with promotion :good:




Warmest Regards,
Michelle

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, OhMyTohFu said:

Hi, Can you quote me on the following - 

All System 3

1. Mitsubishi Starmex

2. Panasonic

3. Fujitsu

 

Thanks!

Hi,

I have just PMed to you. Thanks for your enquiry.

 

Hope can hear from you soon :)

 

Regards,

Michelle

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear all Renotalk Bro & Sis,

 

We are doing promotion for brand such as Daikin, Panasonic, Mitsubishi etc. What are you waiting now?...... Ask a quote from us at once.
Remember tell us what brand are you prefer ? How many system 1/2/3/4 ? Cooling capacity 9K BTU/ 12K BTU/ 18K BTU / 24K BTU ? property type HDB/BTO/Condo/landed ? We will reply you as soon as possible with promotion :good:




Warmest Regards,
Michelle

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, please quote me 

1)  Mitsubishi Starmex system 2 (9K x 2)
2)  Mitsubishi Starmex system 2 (9K x 1, 12K x 1)
3)  Mitsubishi Heavy system 2 (9K x 1, 12K x 1) 
4)  Mitsubishi Heavy system 2 (9k x 2) 
5) Daikin system 2 (9K x 2)

Extend warranty for 4 years price?
Please also let me know the brand of electrical cable, type of copper pipe, drainage pipeline, insulation material and thickness that you use, as well as how many times installation works provided?

kindly state the warranty provided with the aircon purchase and the period fo coverage too.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2016 at 9:45 PM, Liangtai Tey said:

Hello, need a quote for,

Daikin or Mitsubishi System 4

1x18k BTU

3x9k BTU

4 room BTO

Thanks!!

Hi,

I have just PMed to you. Thanks for your enquiry.

 

Hope can hear from you soon :)

 

Regards,

Michelle

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/27/2016 at 0:20 AM, thyryan said:

Hi,


Kindly quote me both Mistubishi  and Daikin aircon for my 5 room resales

- 5 aircon

- 2 compressor

 

Hi,

I have just PMed to you. Thanks for your enquiry.

 

Hope can hear from you soon :)

 

Regards,

Michelle

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, annie123 said:

Hi, please quote me 

1)  Mitsubishi Starmex system 2 (9K x 2)
2)  Mitsubishi Starmex system 2 (9K x 1, 12K x 1)
3)  Mitsubishi Heavy system 2 (9K x 1, 12K x 1) 
4)  Mitsubishi Heavy system 2 (9k x 2) 
5) Daikin system 2 (9K x 2)

Extend warranty for 4 years price?
Please also let me know the brand of electrical cable, type of copper pipe, drainage pipeline, insulation material and thickness that you use, as well as how many times installation works provided?

kindly state the warranty provided with the aircon purchase and the period fo coverage too.

Hi,

I have just PMed to you. Thanks for your enquiry.

 

Hope can hear from you soon :)

 

Regards,

Michelle

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please quote me

HDB

2 & 5 ticks

Mitsubishi Electric Sys 3  (9kBtu x3)

Mitsubishi Electric Sys 4 (9kBtu x3 + 18kBtu)

-install aircon outdoor  bracket x 1

-Plug

Please list and include installation and all pipe costs and GST.  Thanks!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/09/2016 at 7:31 PM, AirconBestValue said:

Dear all Renotalk Bro & Sis,

 

We are doing promotion for brand such as Daikin, Panasonic, Mitsubishi etc. What are you waiting now?...... Ask a quote from us at once.
Remember tell us what brand are you prefer ? How many system 1/2/3/4 ? Cooling capacity 9K BTU/ 12K BTU/ 18K BTU / 24K BTU ? property type HDB/BTO/Condo/landed ? We will reply you as soon as possible with promotion :good:




Warmest Regards,
Michelle

HI Michelle,

Please quote me

HDB 4 Rm.

Fujitsu / Mitsubishi Electric Sys 3  (9kBtu x3)

Fujitsu / Mitsubishi Electric Sys 4 (9kBtu x3 + 12kBtu)

Please list and include installation and all pipe costs and GST.  Thanks!

Plug
Insulation 1/2 inch thickness
G22(0.71mm thickness copper piping) 
 
Kind Regards,
Lo
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/30/2016 at 2:36 PM, Fury said:

Please quote me

HDB

2 & 5 ticks

Mitsubishi Electric Sys 3  (9kBtu x3)

Mitsubishi Electric Sys 4 (9kBtu x3 + 18kBtu)

-install aircon outdoor  bracket x 1

-Plug

Please list and include installation and all pipe costs and GST.  Thanks!

Hi,

I have just PMed to you. Thanks for your enquiry.

 

Hope can hear from you soon :)

 

Regards,

Michelle

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, sdale1306 said:

HI Michelle,

Please quote me

HDB 4 Rm.

Fujitsu / Mitsubishi Electric Sys 3  (9kBtu x3)

Fujitsu / Mitsubishi Electric Sys 4 (9kBtu x3 + 12kBtu)

Please list and include installation and all pipe costs and GST.  Thanks!

Plug
Insulation 1/2 inch thickness
G22(0.71mm thickness copper piping) 
 
Kind Regards,
Lo

Hi,

I have just PMed to you. Thanks for your enquiry.

 

Hope can hear from you soon :)

 

Regards,

Michelle

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×