Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stdout

Alternative For Tv Feature Wall & Console Box

Ikea has that mount on wall type of console. And its can be a book shelf too. Sturdy and heavy, not the flimsy type. They have too the 1.9m plank in 4 or 5 shades.But I think can hold a certain amount of weight, and with that you must have an LCD TV.

I didnt do a feature wall too... well cos everyone is doing it, whats the novelty. I figured too that after a while...that wall is going to be an eyesore. Cant paint over it.

Alternatively, maybe try wallpaper, its cheaper. www.goodrichglobal.com ... nice stuff they have.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Alternatively, maybe try wallpaper, its cheaper. www.goodrichglobal.com ... nice stuff they have.
Yap, like wat Junkay said, can use wallpaper. If u getting LCD, then can wall mount. Then can just get a small tv console to place ur scv box, dvd players and stuff there.

Ikea has that mount on wall type of console. And its can be a book shelf too. Sturdy and heavy, not the flimsy type. They have too the 1.9m plank in 4 or 5 shades.But I think can hold a certain amount of weight, and with that you must have an LCD TV.

I bought the planks you're talking abt, joined 2 pieces together to make a nice long shelf just underneath my wall-mounted LCD. Headache is finding a DVD player narrow enough to sit on the plank. But I like it coz easy to clean and saves space. Painted my wall behind a dark purplish red-brown which really makes the tv screen stands out and more soothing to the eyes.

I didnt do a feature wall too... well cos everyone is doing it, whats the novelty. I figured too that after a while...that wall is going to be an eyesore. Cant paint over it.

thanks for your recommedation. i checked it out at www.goodrichglobal.com and find those wallpaper very nice and attractive :dunno:

i actually have just painted my wall and was wondering if i should add some wallpaper to 1 side of the living room as it's look a bit plain :P

will go down to have a look at the showroom and check it out when i'm free.

thanks and cheers :)

Edited by snow

thanks for your recommedation. i checked it out at www.goodrichglobal.com and find those wallpaper very nice and attractive !!

i actually have just painted my wall and was wondering if i should add some wallpaper to 1 side of the living room as it's look a bit plain :~

will go down to have a look at the showroom and check it out when i'm free.

thanks and cheers :~

Do a gymson board/false wall behind the actual wall to hide/conceal all the cables. Then get wall mouted DVD as follows : -

HTS8100_98_webImage370.jpg

You wont even have to get TV console/IKEA rack to put the players.