Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
uservices

Seeking For Budget Renovation Contractors

Hi, i would like to post my existing quotation as first time buyer for resale 4 room HDB house. To engage a contractor to renovate whole house remains challenge to satisfy our budget. The hacking work is the most pain in my pocket and i am cracking my head to do or not. Anyone who looking at the price could give some advice.

Quotation Kitchen
1 To dismantle existing kitchen cabinets $300.00
2 To hack & dispose existing sink & stove support $250.00
3a To fabricate kitchen cabinet (top/bottom) with timber finished with laminate & ABS door trimming 36 ft $3,600.00
3b To fabrinate sink cabinet with ACPPLUS finished with laminate & ABS door trimming $400.00
4 To supply/install 1 s/steel dish rack $100.00
5 To supply/install aluminium frame / glass with frosted sticker with flip up $150.00
6 To supply/install solid surface table top 17.5ft $1,365.00
7 To replace roller for existing kitchen door $80.00
8 To supply/install temper glass with spray paint in between top & bottom $980.00
cabinet (excluded fridge area)
9 To hack existing pop up wall tiles & make good with plastering for kitchen $1,400.00
10 To supply labour to install 1 kitchen sink $150.00
Quotation 2 Toilets
1 To hack/supply/lay ceramic wall tiles (w/o border) for common toilet $1,830.00
2 To hack/supply/lay ceramic wall tiles (w/o border) for master toilet $1,980.00
3 To hack/supply/lay homogeneous floor tiles with water proofing for 2 toilets $2,200.00
4 To supply labour to install 2 toilet bowl $200.00
5 To supply labour to install 2 wash basin $200.00
6 To supply/install 2 aluminium/PVC bifold door for 2 toilets $440.00
7 To hack 1 iron door frame in master toilet entrance with make good $150.00
(floor tile to be match)
8 To supply 2 bidet spray point beside the toilet bowl $80.00
9 To supply/install s/steel pipe for kitchen & 2 toilets (single pipe) $1,200.00
Quotation for Living & 3 Bedrooms
1 To dismantle existing 2 wardrobes $350.00
2 To cover the existing ventilation above the bedroom entrance (3 rooms) $250.00
3 To supply/install 1 nyatoh main door c/w standard door c/w standard lock set $480.00
4 To supply/install 1 wrought iron gate $480.00
5 To replace 1 bedroom door knob @ $ 15.00 each X3 need to do three doors.
Others
1 To paint whole house wall & ceiling with emulsion paint (matt) $1,300.00
2 To replace 1 window lock set @ $ 15.00 each let me count how many or else I provide the lock you help to install
3 To paint all doors & door frames with oil paint $300.00
Total $20,000.00
Electricity Unit price let me count how many points to install
1 Double power point $55.00
2 Single power point $50.00
3 Lighting point $45.00
4 Tel Point $80.00
5 SCV point $120.00
6 Heater point $100.00
7 Labour install 1 light (standard) $10.00
8 Labour to install instant heater $50.00
9 Supply New NCB box $400.00
10 Cab 5 $120.00
11 Earth point $20.00
12 Labour to install ceiling fan $45.00
Thank You

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I used this contractor b4 quite ok and the pricing was the lowest from all the quote i received previously. You can give them a call to get a quote to see if it fits in your budget. Elwin 9028 3337

I used this contractor b4 quite ok and the pricing was the lowest from all the quote i received previously. You can give them a call to get a quote to see if it fits in your budget. Elwin 9028 3337

Hi Elwin is from which company? Thanks

the company name is Renovat. Not a big company just setup not too long so they charging pretty low price to get new customers. Since they are new they are pretty willing to nego the price but dont tell them i say this lol. They are in the midst of setting up their website i think cause the last time I tried its still under construction. Anyways no harm getting a quote from them. Do note not to rush into signing with an ID or contractor, get a few quotes compare then make your choice. All the best

can call this contractor

they have their own worker thats why they can complete project faster then others.

and they have their own carpentry factory means you can get direct factory price.

already PMed you.

Gisellelee you are obvious working at the company you recommended. From one forum thread you can mention you can provide good services etc. Then here you say you recommend this company of yours that renovates ...stop your marketing over here. Everyone knows it