Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi,

Does anybody knows what is the estimated cost for kitchen cabinet with blum drawers for the bottom cabinet and hinges for upper casement door cabinet?

Will there be a reduced in quotation for the kitchen cabinet if I buy the blum drawers? Normally the price for per foot run is roughly $120-$150. But since I'm getting the blum drawers, will the quotation be lesser since using less wood? :P

Anybody have done up whole kitchen with blum system? Can share what's the cost?

Thank u :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I don't have everything done in Blum but it will be interesting to know that it will be cheaper if you purchase the drawers from Blum and get contractor to do cabinet. I believe that the quote per foot run is inclusive of drawers. Removing it from the quote may not happen but that depends.

If you go to the extend of using hk Aventos then it will be more expensive because one system cost about $700.

I don't have everything done in Blum but it will be interesting to know that it will be cheaper if you purchase the drawers from Blum and get contractor to do cabinet. I believe that the quote per foot run is inclusive of drawers. Removing it from the quote may not happen but that depends.

If you go to the extend of using hk Aventos then it will be more expensive because one system cost about $700.

Are you referring to urban kitchen or tandembox drawers? So if I get the drawers it should be cheaper? Or still depends on the carpenter if he wants to reduce the quotation? Aventis is too expensive for me..haha.

So how much did u do up your kitchen? Did your quote reduced?

Edited by buibuidedada

I have Aventos quoted but in the end due to space constraint I cannot get it done.

Yes I think it still depends on the id. Best to talk to id on this.