Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Relacker

Hands Off Approach To Reno, Any Advice?

it will be our second home and we are seriously busy with our work and first child's needs.

So what will be the best advice for us who want hands off approach?

we do not mind facotring another 10-15% higher cost compared to other owners who want more hands on approach. We are tired and not able to spare much energy and time.

We are looking at scandinavia style, simple and clean and if possible woody style but not too much.

Appreciate all advice and pointers.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i ask for advice, you take this an income opportunity? i will report you to moderator

Hi Relacker,

Congratulations on your new home.

IMO, you can engage a Representative to act on your behalf for your new renovation. It should cost about 5% plus minus of your renovation cost.

Advantage of engaging a Rep:-

1. Articulating your space requirements (studying of your family space behavior and design)

2. Procuring renovation firms for you, (saving much time)

3. Construction management (ensuring you are able to move in on time with good quality finishes)

4. Post-renovation services (checking for defects, handing over and ensure all is in order)

This service is a "No-noise" approach but you, as the client, still need to approve final designs and drawings.

You can email me at peterluen@gmail.com if you need more information.

i ask for advice, you take this an income opportunity? i will report you to moderator

Why like that? i feel DANPETER was trying to help?!

• Like 1