Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wharoom

Public Whatsapp Group For Renovations, Contractors, Furnitures And Appliances

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thought it would be a great idea to create a Whatsapp group for discuss on Renovations, Contractors, Furnitures and Appliances.

Essentially it's just a public Whatsapp group for members to chat and talk but more importantly share ideas and thoughts on variety of matters affecting your homes. It would be awesome if we could msg others and get information instantly on the design and renovation ideas, recommended contractors and interior designers, feedback on certain interior designers, major discount and sale offers going on, good spots to find specific furniture and fittings.

The best way to get researched and tested information and products or services is word-of-mouth, i.e. someone has experienced and can tell you personally his/her views and feedback. We can avoid bad rep designers and contractors, overpriced renovations and purchases, etc.

Need an interior designer - whatsapp to members for recommendations. Not sure where to get something or available discounts - just ASK. Planning a specific style - get ideas.

I remembered when I bought my first property and had no clue on where to shop for sofa, beds, TV, etc. and mechanics for lightings and plaster walls, especially on a VERY TIGHT BUDGET. But there was a public whatsapp with fellow owners at the same condo where I could get ideas and suggestions on where to go and what prices to expect.

PM me if you would like to join this group.