Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rosel

Stainless Steel Vs Copper Piping

Trying to decide the material for my pipes: Stainless Steel or Copper. The earlier seems more popular. However, my contractor says that SS quality are not as good these days (very thin) cos they are Made in China. He suggested that I use copper instead.

I value reliability most, then pricing. Am willing to pay a little more if it's reliable, so long the price is not exhorbitant. But I am confused by what I read from past threads cos both materials will rust? So which is a better choice?

Care to share the material you prefer or used? And anyone knows which is more expensive or are they priced the same in the market nowadays?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

It is recommended to use SS nowadays as too much copper is bad for one person health as indicated by WHO. Just like having steamboat in a copper or aluminum pot are not recommended. The SS piping made in Singapore is of respectable quality.

Trying to decide the material for my pipes: Stainless Steel or Copper. The earlier seems more popular. However, my contractor says that SS quality are not as good these days (very thin) cos they are Made in China. He suggested that I use copper instead.

I value reliability most, then pricing. Am willing to pay a little more if it's reliable, so long the price is not exhorbitant. But I am confused by what I read from past threads cos both materials will rust? So which is a better choice?

Care to share the material you prefer or used? And anyone knows which is more expensive or are they priced the same in the market nowadays?

Stainless steel for water piping, some made in Singapore.