Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jecheng

Architect For Rebuilding Semi D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i would recommend my builder who did design & build for me at Bishan & Joo Chiat Semi.

they are efficient and honest.

you may reach them at kl.design@outlook.sg

Am shopping around for a good and not too expensive architect. Any recommendations?

i would recommend my builder who did design & build for me at Bishan & Joo Chiat Semi.

they are efficient and honest.

you may reach them at kl.design@outlook.sg ( Kwong Long Building Construction Pte Ltd)

Hi,

May I know how much would be the cost of rebuilding a small detached house of build in 5500 sf on a land size of 4800 sf ? Thanks to share.

Hi

We had recently completed a reconstruction of a 2storey semi-d with attic & basement at crescent road.

The architect & engineer's fee was included in our scope of works & we had given a budget for the owner on authorities fees, fittings, etc

Please feel free to contact us at threecubebuilders@ymail.com to discuss. 

I have just renovated my landed by a really good ID company. It is not a big well named company but the concepts they provide are not so singapore-ish and are very eye pleasing. The process of the renovation was good and there wasnt much problems, very keen to giving advice during the concept phase of the design of your flat. http://baum-project.com/ or you can contact the ID i was working with @ yungsing@baum-project.com he will help you thru the consultation process