Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

i didn't see that! Grab & go that day haha. $359 is the 1.2L air fryer?

Yes! Haha my neighbor friend grabbed it for me.

Although I thought the smaller one will take up less space... But she said the big one more convenient can one time cook everything, plus got the gold kettle which I wanted to buy anyway... So might as well!

Haha!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

End of Week 6

Lightings delivery on Saturday!

gallery_70201_10_25479.jpeg

2 of the items were wrong (shape wrong lol), and they had delivered the correct ones to us last night. Had a moment of panic when checking through the lightings... because they looked very different when it's on & off (effect wise) ><" Now, we can only trust and wait for it to be fixed up to see the actual result.

We also add in 1 more light at the very last minute for MBR entrance as there's a big "hole" there due to the structural beam, like this:

gallery_70201_10_69257.jpeg

Mr. B told us we can conceal it together with those aircon trunkings... but hubby & I thought it's quite wasted to cover up the ceiling space. And concealing it will make the entrance feels so lowww... Hence, we decided to add a nice nice light for MBR entrance and not waste the space & original lighting point there :) This is what we add :wub:

gallery_70201_10_2776.jpeg

It's a RGB light so we can change the color to suit whatever mood we want! :dancingqueen:

The trip to BLUM was great. Didn't get tempted by them hahaha. Discussion on carpentry also done... so now waiting for them to fabricate! Meanwhile, can't wait to see all the lightings up! :P

End of Week 6

Lightings delivery on Saturday!

gallery_70201_10_25479.jpeg

2 of the items were wrong (shape wrong lol), and they had delivered the correct ones to us last night. Had a moment of panic when checking through the lightings... because they looked very different when it's on & off (effect wise) ><" Now, we can only trust and wait for it to be fixed up to see the actual result.

We also add in 1 more light at the very last minute for MBR entrance as there's a big "hole" there due to the structural beam, like this:

gallery_70201_10_69257.jpeg

Mr. B told us we can conceal it together with those aircon trunkings... but hubby & I thought it's quite wasted to cover up the ceiling space. And concealing it will make the entrance feels so lowww... Hence, we decided to add a nice nice light for MBR entrance and not waste the space & original lighting point there :) This is what we add :wub:

gallery_70201_10_2776.jpeg

It's a RGB light so we can change the color to suit whatever mood we want! :dancingqueen:

The trip to BLUM was great. Didn't get tempted by them hahaha. Discussion on carpentry also done... so now waiting for them to fabricate! Meanwhile, can't wait to see all the lightings up! :P

I also have a hole near my MBR Entrance. You put so nice light over there!

Nice light! May I know where you get it from? Thanks

Thanks for the compliment! :D

We bought it from New World Lighting Pte Ltd. It's located at New World Center (1 Jalan Berseh #01-01 & 13). You can look for the sales person called Ah-Yang.

We first saw this light at B&L Lightbath Pte Ltd (6 Ubi Road 1, #01-12 Wintech Centre).

Thanks for the compliment! :D

We bought it from New World Lighting Pte Ltd. It's located at New World Center (1 Jalan Berseh #01-01 & 13). You can look for the sales person called Ah-Yang.

We first saw this light at B&L Lightbath Pte Ltd (6 Ubi Road 1, #01-12 Wintech Centre).

Hi hi, I bought my lightings from this Ah Yang from New World Lighting as well, my delivery is this Friday, hopefully they won't deliver the wrong items cause I wont be able to check what they sent till Saturday.

He is selling the safety mark for the downlights all the time when I was there.. lol... :good:

Hi. May i know if u using the nippon paint? May i know what is color u paint on your living n master? I think i chose the similar color. Been worried if the outcome nice or not. Thanks.

Hi hi, I bought my lightings from this Ah Yang from New World Lighting as well, my delivery is this Friday, hopefully they won't deliver the wrong items cause I wont be able to check what they sent till Saturday.

He is selling the safety mark for the downlights all the time when I was there.. lol... :good:

Maybe you can call him to go through every item on your invoice to ensure it's correct? Particularly the shape because the model code for round or square is only 1-alphabet difference :)

Ya he kept emphasizing on the safety mark and "made in Taiwan"...

Edited by yakult

Hi. May i know if u using the nippon paint? May i know what is color u paint on your living n master? I think i chose the similar color. Been worried if the outcome nice or not. Thanks.

Yup ours is Nippon paint:

Living room main color: 5078 misty

Feature wall color: 5079 sandstone

Master room feature wall: 5069 galaxy

Master main color: 1113 urban grey

Let There Be Light!

Our lights were installed yesterday. Went to see it for ourselves tonight! Yes, night time. No more "night walk" :P

I realized Hp camera take very lousy lightings photo... But I still shall let these non-accurate photos do the job hahaha...

372749CD-054C-4E50-AD06-B223D2641962_zps

73F90EC1-BBCE-47C1-A3B1-0E0A7E49E3F5_zps

19777176-A75D-46FE-BE8F-5C55E857C7A6_zps

B8803598-C103-41E4-B6D0-E736EE52B1E1_zps

These are our various bedrooms light & all comes with 3 colors option:
273F188B-0676-422F-B03E-26461C746795_zps

Top-left: MBR
Top-right: WIW
(These 2 are very bright with bling bling diamond effect...but sadly it's unable to be captured by camera)
Bottom-left: Common bedrooms (those dots are actually glittery bling design)
Bottom-right: MBR entrance

Edited by yakult

wow the lighting so grand!!!

must be so cool under it :)

Thank you for your kind words! :rolleyes:

I was busying checking the alignment of the lights and solving the kitchen lights switch problem with our ID over the phone that I didn't get much time to enjoy them... hahaha.

Let There Be Light!

Our lights were installed yesterday. Went to see it for ourselves tonight! Yes, night time. No more "night walk" :P

I realized Hp camera take very lousy lightings photo... But I still shall let these non-accurate photos do the job hahaha...

372749CD-054C-4E50-AD06-B223D2641962_zps

73F90EC1-BBCE-47C1-A3B1-0E0A7E49E3F5_zps

19777176-A75D-46FE-BE8F-5C55E857C7A6_zps

B8803598-C103-41E4-B6D0-E736EE52B1E1_zps

These are our various bedrooms light & all comes with 3 colors option:

273F188B-0676-422F-B03E-26461C746795_zps

Top-left: MBR

Top-right: WIW

(These 2 are very bright with bling bling diamond effect...but sadly it's unable to be captured by camera)

Bottom-left: Common bedrooms (those dots are actually glittery bling design)

Bottom-right: MBR entrance

Hi, May i know where did u purchase your bling bling lights? Many thanks

Edited by peihao83