Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
FengquaN Koh

Avoid This Id Firm (G'plan Design Pte Ltd)

Very bad customer service. Not professional. Irresponsible and waste of our time.

Met Shirley from G plan Design. 1st impression sucks! asking YOUR customer to help you buy a drink. OK! When I returned with her change, she was sceptical with the amount I returned her until I show her the receipt.

Then we propose a couple of ideas which she said is not doable. She told us to buy it ourselves and she will install for us. (Might as well close shop, I be your contractor. I know tons of contractor due to my work)

After the discussion, she promised us she will do up the quotation and send it to us by the following friday, which she didn't.

My wife send her a message on Friday, she said she was busy and will send it to us on Sunday.

Sunday came and still no quotation. Guess what? She called and told us she will be passing this over to her "colleague" to handle.

And this colleague of hers know nuts about the discussion.

AND what is even more amazing. Guess what? We found out that this "colleague of hers is actually from another Company!

WOW!

She threw out the whole project to another Company to handle. Very professional hor?! (Didn't know she was Santa Claus)

I urged all of you to avoid this ID firm. We wouldn't have arrange for a meet up if she wasn't introduced by my wife's colleague.

I'm glad we went with another ID firm.

Who knows? If problem arises, she might just heck care and run away during construction.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

IMG_0266.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request