Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nunu

Mondi Lifestyle

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i got my items from mondi... nice... can be consider cheaper.. as compared to massimimo (something like that)..

should be cheaper than cellini...

actually my sofa is the cheapest of them all..

Also got the coffeetable n dining set...

No pics now as delivery is next weekend... :)

:thumbs up:

Edited by ahblur

pricing wise is definately cheaper then courts, bought a leather rug from them today at the Furniture mall for $799 same price as courts but size bigger.

pricing wise is definately cheaper then courts, bought a leather rug from them today at the Furniture mall for $799 same price as courts but size bigger.

Hi Newbiee

I thought of getting a rug for my living room and bedroom. How big is the size that you brought from mondi?

Went down to Mondi yest. Their lights are fantastic. Prices are alright for sofa sets and others but not alot of varieties.

Ya, limited variety. Mondi only occupies a small area of Furniture Mall showroom in Upper Thomson.

i got my items from mondi... nice... can be consider cheaper.. as compared to massimimo (something like that)..

should be cheaper than cellini...

actually my sofa is the cheapest of them all..

Also got the coffeetable n dining set...

No pics now as delivery is next weekend... 8|

:bleah:

hi ahblur! I'm also eyeing the novvy dining table that you bought! How much did you pay for that? Did you like the service? I went to Furniture Mall and the sales can't be bothered and told me no stock!:D !!

hi ahblur! I'm also eyeing the novvy dining table that you bought! How much did you pay for that? Did you like the service? I went to Furniture Mall and the sales can't be bothered and told me no stock!:bleah::D

Mondi got a new store at IMM, open concept. Then a stone throw away at the furniture warehouse they have a store inside as well.

Mondi got a new store at IMM, open concept. Then a stone throw away at the furniture warehouse they have a store inside as well.

i guess Mondi is alright, cos i dun really like their design, and the sofas are too soft for my liking. Pricing also too steep. Think Evov got better looking and quality sofas. Just my opinion.