Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Hydroxlol

Problem With Id Company

Hey all,

My resale flat is under renovation (a radac registered company) and it has been badly done especially the tile works.

I am having a very stressful time and i like to seek advise from all/forumers who had the same problem then.

My ID hardly check their work and their worker give very sloppy work/ workmanship until they have to rework.

The co-ordination between them is bad and i have complained to the id many times of the standards and services he provide.

Many rework took more than 2-3 weeks to complete and one still incomplete.

I know is hard to change ID once sales contract is signed and deposit is given. because the owner has to pay certain amount if he/she decided to withdrawn the contract. But later, it become a nightmare for me.

Example, I have to do inspection myself, check if the worker has been coming to do the rework, their contractor can even give me bad face and has been very rude.

Our verbal converstion on the completion date was mid of Dec, then postphone to Mid Jan and now end of Jan 2016.

In many ocassion, i ask for black and white but he didnt give me and say he would complete on time. Today is more than 3 months and they have not complete ( some of tile work is still incomplete). whole place is in a mess.

I have been very patient and resonable to the ID, but still, most of the work are incomplete by today.

have anyone log in a case to radac? what are the procedure like? Will Radac personal come do a inspection on their work?

is there alternative to this problem?

I have all the picture of the defects and conversation on how unhappy i am with their contractor workmanship.

Pls help to advise me. I think no customer derserve all these.

very troubled.

SORRY TO HEAR

BUT BELIEVE IT OR NOT it's common.

The best way is to go this forum or Facebook or whatever available media and post your grouses.You must include the ID name.

I'm sure that will make them more careful.

That's why progressive payment is IMPORTANT.Dont pay too fast,

If they don't abide by the time frame you also can decide to switch ID and start complaining to CASE.Though complaining to CASE or RADAC will not help much.It is required in order to document your happiness.Who knows the RADAC guys and the ID guys are kopitiam buddies

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Your experience is similar to mine. Totally understand your frustration.

The reno for my new condo was supposed to complete on 21 Nov. Until today, still cannot handover.

We started chasing my id in early Dec 2015 when we spotted serious worksmanship problem and we wanted to move in before Christmas. Imagine huge tear on the laminate of my girl's platform bed, my shoe cabinet, bubbles on my tv console laminate..and the list goes on. Feedback to the ID and he only said noted.

The ID didnt turn up for 3 pre-arranged meetings, citing personal problem to resolve. We even had to talk to the contractors ourselves at one of the mtg because he didnt turn up.

Recently I threatened to go to CASE, take legal suit against him and also shame him on social media if he still cannot get all the defects fixed.

That probably made him wake up a bit and started to have a closer monitoring of the progress. I also harrass him almost everyday abt the progress nw. I have missed my revised timeline to shift in for CNY and keeping my fingers crossed that everything will complete soon.

Sorry but I think at some point we need to decide when enough is enough and take action against the ID. That would probably mean we hv to engage another id/contractor to take over the job. But when I do that, I will make sure the ID and his company suffers too.

Hey all,

My resale flat is under renovation (a radac registered company) and it has been badly done especially the tile works.

I am having a very stressful time and i like to seek advise from all/forumers who had the same problem then.

My ID hardly check their work and their worker give very sloppy work/ workmanship until they have to rework.

The co-ordination between them is bad and i have complained to the id many times of the standards and services he provide.

Many rework took more than 2-3 weeks to complete and one still incomplete.

I know is hard to change ID once sales contract is signed and deposit is given. because the owner has to pay certain amount if he/she decided to withdrawn the contract. But later, it become a nightmare for me.

Example, I have to do inspection myself, check if the worker has been coming to do the rework, their contractor can even give me bad face and has been very rude.

Our verbal converstion on the completion date was mid of Dec, then postphone to Mid Jan and now end of Jan 2016.

In many ocassion, i ask for black and white but he didnt give me and say he would complete on time. Today is more than 3 months and they have not complete ( some of tile work is still incomplete). whole place is in a mess.

I have been very patient and resonable to the ID, but still, most of the work are incomplete by today.

have anyone log in a case to radac? what are the procedure like? Will Radac personal come do a inspection on their work?

is there alternative to this problem?

I have all the picture of the defects and conversation on how unhappy i am with their contractor workmanship.

Pls help to advise me. I think no customer derserve all these.

very troubled.