Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
leoeve

Any Reviews Of Buying Lightnings From Taobao?

anyone have feedback on purchase from Taobao to share?

though of buying lightning from there, comparing the price is so much cheaper to local.

and also who install for you and what is per installation charges.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I got my lights from taobao. Super regret. I also see the price difference then decide to buy from taobao one. But end up, I spent more money dealing with the aftermath. -.-

I bought 12 downlights, 1 dining table light and 2 bedroom lights from taobao. When it arrived, a few of the downlights have cracked glass, and my dining lights have been scratched. So my reno was delayed cause I have to get the seller to send me replacement parts. Not only time wasted, money wasted on the shipping too. Shipping more expensive than the lights lor.

When the spare parts finally reached, my electrician tell me he dunno how to install my dining lights. End up I had to spend more money to get another guy to do it for me.

Just when I thought my reno nightmare is finally over. My downlights start flickering. And that's just 1 month after moving in! After another 2 months, 5 out of my 12 downlights stopped working. I got fed up and just replaced all the downlights. You have no idea how much I've wasted. Super angry. Now I truly believe in you get what you pay for.

We brought all our lights from taobao also and they all working fine so far. I guess you just need to 'tao'  (search) a bit harder. 

I agree with kimmyvan that you get wat you pay for. So if u wanna buy from taobao, go for those more reputable ones althrough their price slightly higher somtimes. And do check people's reviews. Since the price is much cheaper compared to here, u can actually buy a few more for spare for the case of spotlight or tracklight. Sometimes it is not the light itself got problem but due to demage during delivery.