Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
om333

Any Recommendation for Contractors?

Hi all,

I'm just bought the 3-room HDB re-sale flat and planning to do some renovation. Basically I can do the space planner, 2D-3D drawings and picking the material by myself, so I'm not sure whether I still need to go through the IDs firm. I guess that it's will be cheaper that I just find the contractors to do the job. ( please feel free to advise)

I'm very appreciate if any one can recommend me the contractors that ;

- good workmanship.

- Reasonable price.

- Have good knowledge and experience especially the plumbing work and cabinetry.

- Able to do all paper works for submitting the HDB approval.

* All contractors are welcome as well, please send me some photos of your previous related works to my e-mail :  spacebarstudio@gmail.com

Thank you everyone.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Deal directly with contractor is a good alterative. However, you must have have patience and time to manage the Reno project. As it could be very time consuming and tiring dealing directly with contractor. For example, if you don't really know what you need for certain material or which Reno work should follow one after the other, it could lead to frustration and delays. 

Happy Renovaton! :)

23 hours ago, JuzChris said:

Deal directly with contractor is a good alterative. However, you must have have patience and time to manage the Reno project. As it could be very time consuming and tiring dealing directly with contractor. For example, if you don't really know what you need for certain material or which Reno work should follow one after the other, it could lead to frustration and delays. 

Happy Renovaton! :)

Hi JuzChris,

Thanks a lot for your reply and advise :)