Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reynerllica

Reno On Contractors Without Ids

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hmm i onli got one contractor to do my whole house leh... he will liase with us like what type of cabinet/lighting/flooring with us leh ... then for the elect part he will take care of it too .... but for kitchen cabinet he did mention that he will call his carpentary to ask to speak on the design of the cabinet ....

hi doreamon,

i'm a new sotong who's just had my first appointment with HDB. got recommended a contractor that thinks i print money !! i see that you're quite pleased with your contractor. would you mind sharing contact please? i intend to DIY design too. if not convenient to post your contractor's contact, would you mind dropping me an email please? junliat@gmail.com really appreciate. thanks :notti:

hi, having a contractor doing up my 3roomer at holland now ...would say u need some ideas to fill the contractors in on what u have in mind how u wanna do up ur nest ..this contractor doing my hse qute fast and good pricings i would say ...prob anyone who needs an additional quote give him a call ba ..90010206 andy ..

hi, having a contractor doing up my 3roomer at holland now ...would say u need some ideas to fill the contractors in on what u have in mind how u wanna do up ur nest ..this contractor doing my hse qute fast and good pricings i would say ...prob anyone who needs an additional quote give him a call ba ..90010206 andy ..

Hi, is Andy from HDB approved contractor?