Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zc31

Crockery

Hi,

May I know where to buy Black or Red colour porcelain Plates and bowls?

I only manage to find Black soup bowl and small plates at Ikea.

Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

May I know where to buy Black or Red colour porcelain Plates and bowls?

I only manage to find Black soup bowl and small plates at Ikea.

Thanks

I bought my crockery set from a wholesaler in Chinatown, Temple st. They were having 30% off as they were clearing stock. The salesperson claims that people in the line recognise as designer crockery. It is plain white porcelain with some design on the edge. They have other kinds of crockery as well though I didn't notice any red/black coloured ones.

I bought my crockery set from a wholesaler in Chinatown, Temple st. They were having 30% off as they were clearing stock. The salesperson claims that people in the line recognise as designer crockery. It is plain white porcelain with some design on the edge. They have other kinds of crockery as well though I didn't notice any red/black coloured ones.

Thanks Gloves,

When is their sales over? cos i know Sia Huat will be having their annual sale in end of sept.

I also went there before, and the shop next to them. Went to those big departmental store also cant find...

i think i need to give up this idea liao... :dancingqueen:

I saw black ones at Robinson, not a lot of variety though.

Anybody has recommendations for baking dish? Those transparent kind?

Pyrex? They still have offer on their baking set at major departmental stores.

corelle is super light. But when comes to microwave, the plate is so hot. Just remember to keep some heavy duty plates for heating up purpose....!

WMF - wait for sale time....cheaper. As for plastic cutlery, I went to pasar malam... "one for one lollar"..."three for one lollar"....cheap

I got my C S Solingen wok and 12 pc stainless steel cookware from my ID. I press it from him as free gift since I'm getting other stuff from Mayer :dunno:

It is made in Germany and you can see the range from mayer.com.sg

I might be going down to 42 Joo Chiat Road this Wed to check out the cheap and nice plates that have been much touted there.

I got my C S Solingen wok and 12 pc stainless steel cookware from my ID. I press it from him as free gift since I'm getting other stuff from Mayer :(

It is made in Germany and you can see the range from mayer.com.sg

I might be going down to 42 Joo Chiat Road this Wed to check out the cheap and nice plates that have been much touted there.

Hi,

42 Joo Chiat, is it that 5 brother's shop?

do u mind update us wat u brought? thanks.

Hi,

42 Joo Chiat, is it that 5 brother's shop?

do u mind update us wat u brought? thanks.

Drop by the shop but never buy anything bcos I was collecting my custom made cushion so not enough hands to carry more things. Lots of stuff and cheap too. I guess because they are targeting to stall owners. But still... good to buy lots of kitchenwares under one roof.

Will definitely drop by there again to get some stuff :)