Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
idgallery

“ID Gallery Pte Ltd – Journey To Your Next Chapter”

We are a team of professionally qualified Interior Designers that are passionate about design and have many years experience within the industry. We focus on providing excellent friendly customer service that is aimed at Exceeding Expectation. We strive to deliver to our clients design solutions and  create interiors that reflect our client’s personality and lifestyle, by capturing their design dreams and making them a reality

For more information do contact us with the following: 

65 Ubi Road 1, #01-78, Oxley Bizhub, S(408729)

Tel:  6341 6100     E-mail: sales@idgallery.com.sg 

Or visit us at http://idgallery.com.sg/

large.images4.jpg.b17eca121a158ee9d1297b

large.56fddb91f1e8a_56(1).jpg.88efaf6d72

large.56fddb9295c49_Bdrm2(resize).jpg.2d

large.56fddb9306906_d1(3).jpg.bc32971218

large.56fddb950e249_MasterRM(B).jpg.5161

large.image3.jpg.c43847b52cab25d0574bfd9

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I would like to say a big thank you to Sam & Kenneth for the great work they have done to assist me and wife in renovating our new home. They offerred the best package deal and I'm impressed at the quality and workmanship. Sam & Kenneth were very accommodating and gave alot of good advice to guide us along our renovation journey. Their dedication and professionalism has helped us to get our beautiful home done fast! I'ld highly recommend them to my friends and family to engage them for any renovation needs.

Thanks Sam & Kenneth!

Regards,

Riduwan & Huda

Rachel was highly recommended to me by my friend due to her efficiency and customer oriented service. She was the 2nd designer that i approached, and i signed the contract with her. The fact that i doesn't have to pay GST, on top of the renovation cost already enticed me. Furthermore, Rachel listens to what and how i want my house to be, and will not push her idea across, unless is really a no-go. She also suggested ways to keep my budget in check, and not waste money unnecessarily

In between, due to of my indecisiveness, i changed quite a few things but Rachel will always reply me with a smile and proceed with the changes. When the renovation started, she is very responsive, even late at night. (sorry rachel disturb ur beauty slp lol) Whenever there is an issue, she will immediately inform her guys and get it rectify. Rachel also updated the renovation progress thru whatsapp with photos. Having her to handle my renovation i do not have to worry a single thing! I will strongly recommend Rachel to anyone who is looking for an ID ! You will not go wrong with Rachel !

Lastly, i would like to thank ID Gallery for having such a wonderful interior designer. Thank you, and thank you Rachel !