Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
amyelke

Track lights for living and kitchen and ceiling fan for living room

Recommended Posts

Hi 

I am in the midst of renovation and wanted to have some views/advice from you guys here. 

my place a HDB 3 room flat with the wall between kitchen and living room hacked. 

1. I really love track lights in the living room but was told that it will not be bright enough. My ID guy suggested to get a 1 x 2m with 4 LED lights (warm white) and 1 x 1.5 or 1 x 1 x 1m with 3 LED lights. Can anyone advise if this is bright enough for my living room? 

2. If I would like to install track lights in kitchen, how many lights do I need? btw, I will have an island kitchen. 

3. Anyone has install ceiling fan in the living room? I was told I will feel "oppress" due to the ceiling fan. any recommendation for good ceiling fan - not too ex?

My 3room flat is 3NG. 

thank you very much! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

On ‎23‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 11:35 PM, amyelke said:

Hi 

I am in the midst of renovation and wanted to have some views/advice from you guys here. 

my place a HDB 3 room flat with the wall between kitchen and living room hacked. 

1. I really love track lights in the living room but was told that it will not be bright enough. My ID guy suggested to get a 1 x 2m with 4 LED lights (warm white) and 1 x 1.5 or 1 x 1 x 1m with 3 LED lights. Can anyone advise if this is bright enough for my living room? 

2. If I would like to install track lights in kitchen, how many lights do I need? btw, I will have an island kitchen. 

3. Anyone has install ceiling fan in the living room? I was told I will feel "oppress" due to the ceiling fan. any recommendation for good ceiling fan - not too ex?

My 3room flat is 3NG. 

thank you very much! 

hi, my living room have 4 x1m track light and 3 bulb each. I find it too bright. I guess got to see what is the wattage of the bulb.

my kitchen is 2x1m track with 4bulb.

 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30 May 2016 at 2:34 PM, Jos said:

Hi

hi, my living room have 4 x1m track light and 3 bulb each. I find it too bright. I guess got to see what is the wattage of the bulb.

my kitchen is 2x1m track with 4bulb.

Thank You Jos. What is wattage you have bought? You have like 12 lights in living room? What's the size of your living room? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, amyelke said:

Thank You Jos. What is wattage you have bought? You have like 12 lights in living room? What's the size of your living room? 

yes. I might decrease to 2 bulb each for 4 of my track.

my living room are 3.7m x 6.5m

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×