Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stoopadity

Please do not engage TRUSTED MOVING SERVICES

To all, 

Please do not engage Trusted Moving Services. I repeat... do not engage them ! Poor services and want to cheat my small deposit. I have reported this to CASE because I feel they have taken me for a ride and it's not about the money, but it's about the principle of delivering what has been promised. Here is my experience with them : 

1. 18/7 - Engaged them formally and requested for loan carton boxes. They offered but require $50 deposit. I paid and they sent the boxes to my home
  2. 28/7 - On the day of moving, I somehow had to just call them to find out the status (1 hour before) and only to be told it's raining at Orchard and that they will be late and I'll definitely miss my auspicious timing. I had to readjust my plan and head over to my new place 1st and therefore telling them to come later (being considerate to them). 
  3. 30/7 - Engaged them for another service which is to pick up 2 items at 2 different location that I have agreed with the 2 sellers between 10.30AM - 11.30AM, but unfortunately they failed to pick it up, and failed to update me the status until I started chasing them, only around 11.45AM that they told me their driver was in the police station (not sure how true this is...) but the damage was already done, as my 2 sellers were very upset as they waited whole morning for the pick up. I had to engaged another transporter to pick it up, but it was a hassle to find 1 in such a short notice and I had to pay extra ! 
  4. 30/7 - After this incident, I immediately told them to come collect the carton boxes next day 31/7 because I was very unhappy with their service.
  5. 31/7 - Reminded them again about the carton boxes collection and refund of deposit, they told me I needed to book 5 days in advance ! I was like WTF... this wasn't mentioned at all on 30/7 !!! Nvm, being a considerate person, I told them ok... 5 Aug 1PM - 3PM because I had to leave at 4PM to catch a 6PM flight (long weekend break). 
  6. 5/8 - Reminded them again in the morning, and they said will update me. By the time 2.30PM, I received SMS that they can't make it ! I was so pissed and they decided to use a SMS reply template message to reply all my messages after that and started ignoring my calls. 
  7. 10/8 - After back from my trip, I started bug them again because I really needed my space... finally they replied and say will settle this issue by picking it up next day 2pm - 4pm. I was like... WTF... I need to work ok, so I offered them their last chance which is to collect by Saturday 13/8 as I'll be home whole day. Seriously, whole day... I can wait, and I gave them anytime to come... but nOOOOOOooooOOOOooooo they are so busy that they can drop by and freaking collect the 20 carton boxes. When I told them off about their poor service and that they should be accommodating to my timing and not theirs, they ignored all my calls and SMS. 
  8. 14/8 - Decided to just tell them... Please enjoy my deposit as I'll be reporting to CASE on Monday morning and will be typing this review in every single forum in Singapore possibly can, to inform / advise everyone to stay away from TRUSTED MOVING SERVICES !!! 
  9. 15/8 - CASE have been lodged. 

Below are the details : 

TRUSTED MOVING SERVICES
54, Lorong 7 Realty Park, Singapore 536807
Contact # 97101153 / 83535862 / 85022242
Email : trustedmovingservies@gmail.com

I have already lodged a CASE report and will be waiting for an update from them. 

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi @movingproz

From your nickname and post, I can see you are in the same industry as them. 

I'm definitely sure about what was written because it was what really happened. Don't worry as I got all SMS + Whatsapp evidence to proof my conversation with them too. CASE have been lodged, and 3 solutions have been offered to me, but I do not think I will proceed due to this small amount of deposit that this moving company is willing to kill their reputation. Please refer to their latest post : http://classifieds.singaporeexpats.com/showproduct.php/product/271405 and why now they are offering free boxes when they wanted deposit from me ? It is very clear that they want to cheat me... Dont worry, I do have receipts to proof that they took the deposit from me... 

Anyway the past is the past, I have to live with it... I threw away 20 carton boxes last weekend and I'm glad that nothing related to them are in my new home. My post is to warn others to engage other movers, or engage this so called trusted $50 cheater company at your own risk. 

The 3 solutions below are for reference to others who wishes to proceed with CASE (which I find pretty much useless to go through the hassle for $50) :  

1. Assisted letter – This is a one-time letter, which our officers will draft for you; after which you need to hand deliver the letter to the vendor. We will write your request in the letter, give our recommendations and also a dateline for them to reply to you. This is a faster avenue since the vendor is supposed to respond to you directly. For Assisted letter, this option only applies to walk-in.
  2. Filed case   you may choose to file this case immediately. We will send a letter on your behalf to the vendor to negotiate. If the dispute cannot be resolved via written correspondence, our next step is to invite both parties to come forward for a mediation session. The average time taken for a filed case is around 2 months or longer.
  3. Small Claims Tribunal – If we are unable to assist you to resolve your case at our level, the next step is the Small Claims Tribunal (which is a courthouse). You can also proceed directly there. Small Claims Tribunal will set a date for you and the vendor to meet directly at there for a mediation session. If there is no settlement, the case will escalate to the next level where a judge will then pass a judgment.