Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Sure!!

But speaking of this, may I go back to the topic to ask everyone as to when the THUM should be held?

Cuz recently THUM like no business leh...still remember the previous time when it first started we actually have like 10+ people...

I think many would like to keep the weekends for the family. Week days after dinner say between 8-10pm should be a better timing for all.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Sure!!

But speaking of this, may I go back to the topic to ask everyone as to when the THUM should be held?

Cuz recently THUM like no business leh...still remember the previous time when it first started we actually have like 10+ people...

Prefer to be on sunday PM cos sat will usually be out. Or maybe can have soccer nights on sat if most cannot make it for THUM. Of course, those not watching soccer can also join in.

What about Monday 8 to 10pm?

Ho Ho, jus realised you are a moderator in this forum. congrats man!

think not many can respond in time for today. but jus fix a day for THUM will be good for all to attend.

Ho Ho, jus realised you are a moderator in this forum. congrats man!

think not many can respond in time for today. but jus fix a day for THUM will be good for all to attend.

Hehe, just doing my part to help out in this wonderful forum!

Ya, not for today but in future...whether you guys would be free lor...

hi all...

I got no. 58 fr 5rm Jan balloting... hope can be ur neighbour.. hmm.. dunno high chance or not..

Anyone willing to send me their home pic or reno idea on blk 89 #XX-350?

the masterbedroom seems small... anyone got hack down the wall?

dunno how to do wt the living room.. so big...

for blk 90... is it still windy??

I went to that blk during evening time.. it seems blocked by the opp blk in front

hi all...

I got no. 58 fr 5rm Jan balloting... hope can be ur neighbour.. hmm.. dunno high chance or not..

Anyone willing to send me their home pic or reno idea on blk 89 #XX-350?

the masterbedroom seems small... anyone got hack down the wall?

dunno how to do wt the living room.. so big...

for blk 90... is it still windy??

I went to that blk during evening time.. it seems blocked by the opp blk in front

Congrats! I think No.58 should be very high chance leh!

I am staying at Blk 89 unit 356; I dun know anyone who choose the unit 350 yet. Blk 90 is also not too popular, because some units' living room windows are facing the playground, so not much of a view...

Thanks, zirhk...

I saw your blog, very nice deco...

But the 350 layout juz very weird... some more my fiance is in US now.. if reli do reno, i gotta decide everything my own.. headache...

tts y i would lik to gather some idea b4 i decide which unit i getting..

we getting marry this nov.... no house ar.... !!

but still consider lucky la.. ballot for 3yrs.... now finally get the area we aiming for... :good:

Thanks, zirhk...

But the 350 layout juz very weird... some more my fiance is in US now.. if reli do reno, i gotta decide everything my own.. headache...

but still consider lucky la.. ballot for 3yrs.... now finally get the area we aiming for... :good:

well honestly both the 5 room units are very oddly laid out by the architects with 2RM and 1RM exclusively in another corner. the reason for this is because on the lower floors, the layout belongs to 2 seperate smaller units thus on the upper floors all that is being done is to merge this 2 units to form a 5room unit thus having to live with an odd layout.

Thanks, zirhk...

Are you eligible for 4-rm? Frankly I saw some of our neighbours' 4-rm units and they are quite good layout lor. Maybe can consider that, if you are eligible.

There are no more 356 units avail? What about Blk 90 (dun think its 356, but the one with similiar layout)? Even though face the playground, if high floor then should be quite ok.

Do join us for THUM sometimes, maybe if got time we can bring you on a tour to our flats...hehe...

Are you eligible for 4-rm? Frankly I saw some of our neighbours' 4-rm units and they are quite good layout lor. Maybe can consider that, if you are eligible.

There are no more 356 units avail? What about Blk 90 (dun think its 356, but the one with similiar layout)? Even though face the playground, if high floor then should be quite ok.

Do join us for THUM sometimes, maybe if got time we can bring you on a tour to our flats...hehe...

Wahh.. so fast jio new member liao..

i ballotting for the 5rm one le..

I saw some of the 4rm reno in this forum nicely reno!!

but not the weird #350 le...

hopefully here hv forumers can show me.. keke... :dribble:

ohh.. i dun mind joining the THUM, but can start earlier or not? coz i work nearby but stay far le.. :dribble:

for blk 90...the gd layout is blocked by the front n side blk... rite?

sian.. am i think too much??

when you all deciding which unit , do u all tik lik wat I'm considering now?

:dribble:

Edited by funfun08

hopefully here hv forumers can show me.. keke... :dribble:

ohh.. i dun mind joining the THUM, but can start earlier or not? coz i work nearby but stay far le.. :dribble:

:dribble:

Oops, so you can only choose 5-rm then dun think about 4-rm liao.

Well, I was also very messed up during my selection; although I had the choice of every unit (I was a SERS owner), but still very confusing because at that time, the site was still a school! I can only imagine how the place would look like from artist's impressions and the floorplans. Hehe...hopefully this makes you feel better now...

Anyway, just choose logically: What is more impt to you, the scenery or the layout? Do you spend more time in the rooms (lovey-dovey, hehe), or more time relaxing in the living room looking outside the window?...etc, ask yourself this kind of direct questions.

Things to do: If you got time, then maybe can go find some IDs to look at the layout of 350, see whether they can do some magic and make it a unique lovenest for you. Or, for Blk 90, go up to the floors that you are considering to see the view, is it really badly blocked or maybe its still acceptable for you?

Ok, must reserve other suggestions now...when you come THUM then I tell you!! :dribble::dribble:

hopefully here hv forumers can show me.. keke... :P

ohh.. i dun mind joining the THUM, but can start earlier or not? coz i work nearby but stay far le.. :rolleyes:

!!

Im a 5roomer but I had not much of a choice during my selection as there's only 1 unit per floor.. so I was actually choosing the floors.

I would think layout is quite important, see which one you prefer. But then again, hacking of walls is also possible, so I guess view is something which can't be changed.