Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Chairman - zirhk3355

Football club - TYM

Tupperware club - jule

Wow, we already have a small community members here. Must meet you guy tomorrow. 3pm look for who ar? I know it's the new coffee with 1 stall selling vegetarian.

Chairman is not me!:bangwall:! :rolleyes::curse:

For Sat also not sure leh, maybe no business also, everyone seem so busy, probably because alot of us haven't move-in yet. But you can call me lah, 81883355. :good:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wah long time din come here, din noe got so many posts liao...

Had been busy lately....well...with Facebook, :P now my wifey and I are Facebook Freaks liao... :P

Hey, din noe got so many clubs now....btw, what does a tupperware club do? Is it a cooking club? If so, I want to join also...hehe...

I haven't go for THUM b4 yet, maybe after I quit my Facebook addiction! :rofl:

Chairman - zirhk3355

Football club - TYM

Tupperware club - jule

Wow, we already have a small community members here. Must meet you guy tomorrow. 3pm look for who ar? I know it's the new coffee with 1 stall selling vegetarian.

Wah, suddenly i am "volunteered" again. Anyway, working this weekend, so will not be watching soccer at home. :rofl:

Yes, I will be there. You too?? :notti:

Cannot make it on 16 April. Waiting for alternative briefing date.

hi. my Q no. is eighty something. hope to meet my new neighbours soon :dancingqueen:

can i ask why is unit 344 of blk 89 so unpopular?

is it mainly becos of the blocked view or are there other reasons?

thanks and cheers!

hi. my Q no. is eighty something. hope to meet my new neighbours soon :)

can i ask why is unit 344 of blk 89 so unpopular?

is it mainly becos of the blocked view or are there other reasons?

thanks and cheers!

Why not you come down here to take a look tomorrow? At the same time can also join us for THUM...hehe... :P

unit 344 unpopular?

1. could it be the unit number sounds unauspicious for chinese becoz of the 44 behind?

2. is it a unit with it's walls facing west. typically those afternoon sun unit?

i haven been to THUM yet like oda. So far only been to a gathering at cartoonwayne's hse with some of the members here.

unit 344 unpopular?

1. could it be the unit number sounds unauspicious for chinese becoz of the 44 behind?

2. is it a unit with it's walls facing west. typically those afternoon sun unit?

i haven been to THUM yet like oda. So far only been to a gathering at cartoonwayne's hse with some of the members here.

think its the unit no number, weird layout as well as the block view....

think now home buyers not so concern bout where the sun set and rise. unless they are into feng shui. location and amentities is more important :P

hey guys. thanks for the replies :yamseng:

i can't go for the meet up today cos i already have something on.

should be able to make it for the next one. every sat 3pm right?

Wah long time din come here, din noe got so many posts liao...

Had been busy lately....well...with Facebook, :P now my wifey and I are Facebook Freaks liao... :P

Hey, din noe got so many clubs now....btw, what does a tupperware club do? Is it a cooking club? If so, I want to join also...hehe...

I haven't go for THUM b4 yet, maybe after I quit my Facebook addiction! :jammin:

LOL. The tupperware club is for ah sohs and aunties lah...since 10 or 20 years ago. But u guys pls don't stereotype us ladies...I believe most of the neighbours staying here are young couples, prob in their 20s or early 30s. Can't possibly put us into the category of aunties right? When ladies gather, it doesn't have to be tupperware parites, most likely to complain about our hubbies! :rolleyes:

Hmmz, I think today also won't have 'business'. How about the earlier suggested, Monday 8pm??

I'm usually back on weekends since still doing reno. If there's biz next Sat, I might just pop by.

hahaha... tupperware clubs is for ah sohs and aunties.... mmm... and the chairman for the club is??? so far haven seen much aunties when i took the lift everyday. but i know that 89 and 90 has quite a large number of them though. Btw, i've seen ppl pushing sheng siong's trolley into the lift. wonder if they actually return them back.

but frankly speaking, i did that once too when i bought so much things for chinese new year so no choice had to push the trolley home and push it back the next day.....

Can I check if the floor plans in Blk 89 & 91 are similar? A friend who got a queue no. in the recent balloting likes my floor plan, but was wondering if there are similar ones in Blk 89.

hahaha... tupperware clubs is for ah sohs and aunties.... mmm... and the chairman for the club is??? so far haven seen much aunties when i took the lift everyday. but i know that 89 and 90 has quite a large number of them though. Btw, i've seen ppl pushing sheng siong's trolley into the lift. wonder if they actually return them back.

but frankly speaking, i did that once too when i bought so much things for chinese new year so no choice had to push the trolley home and push it back the next day.....

If tupperware clubs are for ah sohs and aunties, then chairman for the club must be for ah cheks & ah peks?(oh oooo....kidding...kidding...:~)

I also did see some neighbours pushing up the Sheng Siong trolleys, but I think it's more for the convenience rather than the intention to keep the trolleys for themselves. What can one use the trolley for at home anyway? Use as laundry baskets? LOL :~