Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Great! Anyone else who want to join, can pm me your details as well? This is just a small way that you can help out in making our homes a better place to stay in.

Like I said before, no big commitments, just a few hours of your time per month. Don't like it, can quit anytime. No bond, no contract, no penalty...hehe... ;P

Btw, any dress code for this meeting? Shorts and slippers ok? :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Btw, any dress code for this meeting? Shorts and slippers ok? :P

No, its a black tie event leh, you must be in your sunday's best! Haha... :sport-smiley-003:

As long as you wear something la...no worries...

anyone know where i can buy mahjong table near our area? dun wanna go too far haha scared cannot fit inside my car

If you got car why scared to go far?? :unsure:

Anyway there are a few shops in Alexandra Village that sells. :deal::yamseng:

there's a furniture shop along the mrt track from buona vista to commonwealth.

you know where's the XO crab bee hoon at the road junction before going into holland?

It's on the same stretch as the dbs bank, 7-11

If you got car why scared to go far?? :unsure:

Anyway there are a few shops in Alexandra Village that sells. :deal::yamseng:

scared the table cannot fit in my car leh :notti:

you know where's the XO crab bee hoon at the road junction before going into holland?

thank you sohzai!!! :)

Oh that place for sell also?? Hmmz, then its more convenient. Can carry all the way back...hehe

Anyway the place is also known for the fat man's XO fish head bee hoon at the back, facing the public swimming pool...

Oh that place for sell also?? Hmmz, then its more convenient. Can carry all the way back...hehe

Anyway the place is also known for the fat man's XO fish head bee hoon at the back, facing the public swimming pool...

it did...but it has been some time since i walked past that shop, maybe zolatw just try your luck to see see if have or not? the next nearest would probably be what zirhk has suggested.

haha..yah..the XO fish head bee hoon is good...but do you feel thirsty after eating the bee hoon? I ate a few times and most of the time i need to drink quite abit of water for the night. And I seriously don't like that uncle's attitude..

my recommendation for western food: try the western stall at the coffeshop at the junction that sells XO crab bee hoon. it's my favourite lunch for almost 2 years...maybe it's personal preference... :) they just raised their price by 50 cents though... :(

it did...but it has been some time since i walked past that shop, maybe zolatw just try your luck to see see if have or not? the next nearest would probably be what zirhk has suggested.

haha..yah..the XO fish head bee hoon is good...but do you feel thirsty after eating the bee hoon? I ate a few times and most of the time i need to drink quite abit of water for the night. And I seriously don't like that uncle's attitude..

my recommendation for western food: try the western stall at the coffeshop at the junction that sells XO crab bee hoon. it's my favourite lunch for almost 2 years...maybe it's personal preference... :) they just raised their price by 50 cents though... :(

sohzai, u like western food? can try the new western/pasta located at the LK coffeeshop (red color brick low flat) near the bus stop and the bridge...not bad...the girl that takes the order also sweet and courteous...good service :good:

sohzai, u like western food? can try the new western/pasta located at the LK coffeeshop (red color brick low flat) near the bus stop and the bridge...not bad...the girl that takes the order also sweet and courteous...good service :good:

haha...not the eat everyday kind lahz..i still prefer chinese cuisine...just that when i crave for western sometimes during lunch hour, i will go straight to the one i mentioned. I didn't know they opened a new shop there..have not walked past there for almost 8 months since i transferred company. Shall go try..hehe...you go try the western i mentioned too! 5 bucks for good pork chop etc...

The western food at Margaret Drive also good. The stall downstair always very long queue. The stall upstair queue shorter, but nice also.

downstair stalls has major attitude problem - me boycott them leow

upstair stall is not bad but does not have the bells and whistles like the downstairs stall thats why loose out plus the upstair stall is a temporary stall as they came from the Mei Ling Street Food Center

Ya, I also prefer the stall upstair, and like to eat together with the Shanghai delicacies a few stalls away.

Edited by TYM

haha...singaporeans are singaporeans...we know where good food are~ keke...

oh ya...just being repetitive on 2 things:

1) anyone has any lobangs for cab driver? my dad is looking at driving night shift...

2) You guys know anywhere around our area can I find good video rental shops? I tried the one at dawson...selection is so little..think i go try another one at holland soon.