Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

hehe...not trying to get you involved lahz...was just thinking we could suggest to someone about it. Else like that you will be busy with so many stuffs... :)

What I meant was change the deck 2 to A, Deck 3 to B and Deck 4 to C. But you are right. Unless the labels are strongly adhered maybe using industrial methods, I think they will come down soon. haiz...

No lah, if can help I will be more than happy; hey I am staying here also leh!

Hmmz, then how ah? What about signages at the lift lobby of the 3rd level at Blk 89, pointing to "MSCP Deck 2" on the right?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hey Sky,

How have u been..yes the rats are getting bigger n lots of them ard! Everytime i feedback to the tc, they said they already treated the area. But obviously, the treatment is not working!

:(

Hi Space, thanks. I am fine ... just that am busy with office work.

Yes, RATS are running freely across paths. Pest control is definitely not working and lacking.

Who can we feedback this to?

Residents .... please voice this out to MP or anyone else who knock your doors the next time and ask if you have any feedback .... hate these rats and MILLIPEDES!!!

And how abt the paintwork at the roof garden ..... now becoming more of students "hanky panky" place .... sigh!!!

Yes, RATS are running freely across paths. Pest control is definitely not working and lacking.

Residents .... please voice this out to MP or anyone else who knock your doors the next time and ask if you have any feedback .... hate these rats and MILLIPEDES!!!

And how abt the paintwork at the roof garden ..... now becoming more of students "hanky panky" place .... sigh!!!

Irene's (property-in-charge) and Steven's (supervisor) mobile numbers are on the notice board; you can always sms to them.

not only the roof garden, even deck 4 of MSCP (above KOFU or Jewellery) shop also good enuff for students hanky panky, fancy them lyin on the floor like picnic and "rubba rubba" somemore....shiok :)

not only the roof garden, even deck 4 of MSCP (above KOFU or Jewellery) shop also good enuff for students hanky panky, fancy them lyin on the floor like picnic and "rubba rubba" somemore....shiok :)

Serious? Students are now so desperate to "rubba rubba" in general public areas?

No lah, if can help I will be more than happy; hey I am staying here also leh!

Hmmz, then how ah? What about signages at the lift lobby of the 3rd level at Blk 89, pointing to "MSCP Deck 2" on the right?

hehe...don't know lehz...my suggestion was the A,B,C thingy. Or maybe simply do away with the deck naming! haha..go to the lift and remember which floor you parked.

of course sure n konfirm.....saw them on saturday as my car was parked there mar....to be precise, they were lying on the "islands" or others may call "kerb"

times have changed leow.....;)

of course sure n konfirm.....saw them on saturday as my car was parked there mar....to be precise, they were lying on the "islands" or others may call "kerb"

.......free show~... anyway, my master bedroom oversees the garden on the 6th floor. Guess I can start selling tickets for any interested people to watch? haha....

Maybe the roof garden is too hot for the girl...you know nowadays young people are always into whitening mah... :notti:

Maybe the roof garden is too hot for the girl...you know nowadays young people are always into whitening mah... :notti:

hahaha~~! I only hope they don't "rubba rubba" too explicitly...else our estate's ah Mas & ah Gongs cannot take it...TOO HOT!! :P

Edited by sohzai

hahaha~~! I only hope they don't "rubba rubba" too explicitly...else our estate's ah Mas & ah Gongs cannot take it...TOO HOT!! :P

hehe .... maybe migrate all the rats and millepedes to those hot spots .... then the rubba rubba couples will slowly disappear .... youngsters nowadays really arh .... too exposed in public liao ... can do anything ... u know I know lar ....

Those youngster hanky-pankyers must be living in far away place like pasir ris or somewhere there, came all the way here so that nobody recognise them... :P

Those youngster hanky-pankyers must be living in far away place like pasir ris or somewhere there, came all the way here so that nobody recognise them... :P

Wahh, you very clear about this hor?? So do YOU go to Pasir Ris or somewhere there, since you stay here?? :P

Wahh, you very clear about this hor?? So do YOU go to Pasir Ris or somewhere there, since you stay here?? :P

No, I go top floor level 41...hahaha :D