Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Gosh...I'm an "Alpha-ist" too! All from my many years of being a Minolta user! ;)

Anyway glad to meet fellow hobbyists here! Can arrange to go for shoots on weekend liao. :dancingqueen:

Oh~ then I gonna learn from you guys who are more experienced lohz...just started out not too long ago...different system as you 2, but I guess the interests are the same.. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Oh~ then I gonna learn from you guys who are more experienced lohz...just started out not too long ago...different system as you 2, but I guess the interests are the same.. :)

I'm not a pro, still learning. Just keep shooting...you'll find yourself improving in no time. :)

As long as it flushes better and won't crack under my fat butt, who cares if its thinner materials??

Unless made of gold (like NKF tt durai's!) then I can go melt and sell by weight, otherwise don't care about thickness lah!

Currently feedback from those who got the Saniton replacement is that it works better...

It also can do dual flush; press and release = small business, press and hold = big business!

Bet it shd be better than Rigel lar ... if not why change rite? Hope to hear from feedback from others who have "changed" to Saniton. Cheers.

just received call from peter for appointment to change the common toilet bowl (funny we don't hv the same problem with the mbr toilet). so i really wonder if the change of brand will help @ all??

btw, i asked if the changed toilet bowl is dual flush, he said no...

just received call from peter for appointment to change the common toilet bowl (funny we don't hv the same problem with the mbr toilet). so i really wonder if the change of brand will help @ all??

btw, i asked if the changed toilet bowl is dual flush, he said no...

Hmm ... as mentioned by zirhk .... shd be better than Rigel lor ... try and you will ... ;-P

Maybe Peter also doesnt know what is dual flush ... please use the quotation from the above thread. half flush = .... full flush= ...... :P

I'm not a pro, still learning. Just keep shooting...you'll find yourself improving in no time. :)

Not only you shd keep shooting, but also keep exchanging views from the advanced shooters .... the different lens and flash, noise and shutter. Canon and Sony thumbs up!

Hmm ... as mentioned by zirhk .... shd be better than Rigel lor ... try and you will ... ;-P

Maybe Peter also doesnt know what is dual flush ... please use the quotation from the above thread. half flush = .... full flush= ...... :P

Not only you shd keep shooting, but also keep exchanging views from the advanced shooters .... the different lens and flash, noise and shutter. Canon and Sony thumbs up!

Oh? Another fellow hobby-ist? ;)

Wow, the latest HDB half-yearly sale, Blk 91 4-rm flat (#34) selling for $445k, and 5-rm (#03) selling for $510k. :jawdrop::jawdrop:

Haha, can only say lucky I bought liao, if not now cannot afford.

Yup yup... i agree.

Envy those that gotten Pinnacle@Duxton with an average 150K boost. But we're really lucky to get flats here in Tanglin Halt too...

Wonder how would our children be able to afford the houses in future. Perhaps would end up taking loans that takes 3 generations to pay up outstanding loan.

Saw the tentage near the playground and the stage at the pavilion, seems like the welcome party this sat will be quite nice.

Khriz, you know what is in the dinner pack? :D:notti:

singapore is going the way of cities like HKG, TKY and NY. where majority of the youngsters and people dont own flats. they rent it.

i beliver here will be a different place with the passing on of all the old guards. our children and future generation will sure to experience a different place.

singapore is going the way of cities like HKG, TKY and NY. where majority of the youngsters and people dont own flats. they rent it.

i beliver here will be a different place with the passing on of all the old guards. our children and future generation will sure to experience a different place.

Yah....i think in japan, youngsters are staying in internet cafe where they can eat, drink, sleep or even bath there...

In future, I think each individual singaporean will be staying in a 2sqm capsule liao... :D

Got a competition for you photographic enthusiasts!

29yhz7l.jpg

Can download the application form here:

http://www.pa.gov.sg/MungoBlobs/262/469/form_low-final.pdf

---------

Updates on upcoming activities in our estate:

What: SERS Completion & Handover Ceremony

Date: 18 Oct 2008, Saturday

Time: 4:00pm to 8:00pm

Where: Blk 89/90/91 playground

Details: With dinner packs, games, performances, etc.

What: Block Party cum Ministerial Walkabout (Pic: Mr K Shanmugam)

Date: 2 Nov 2008, Sunday

Time: 9:00am to 1:00pm

Where: Commonwealth Drive Zone (ie our entire estate lah!)

Details: Minister will walk around the estate (duh, walkabout mahh) and proceed to a public forum at Queenstown CC at 11:00am. Those who are interested to engage the Minister can pm me for seats at the forum.

What: Year-end Party (maybe with pasar malam)

Date: 21st to 22nd Dec 2008, Sat/Sun

Time: 6:30pm till late

Where: Open space at Sheng Shiong supermart

Details: Again with performances, contests, games, food, etc. (Anyone got lobang for pasar malam operator can pm me??)

Citizens-On-Patrol guys, look out for my pm! Anyone else who are interested to protect our estate can pm me with your name and contact no.

Happening hor?? :sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-003:

Haven't login for a while, was out of town often.

A few years ago, we felt our bill was too high, so called SP services. A guy was sent to check our electrical appliances. Found out that a mini fridge consumed more than the big one. The service was free. Maybe you can try.

Sh*t, seemed like something is wrong with countrylover and my utilities' usage.

My wife did try to switch off some appliances when not in use, I would say most of them, but some like the alarm clock is very troublesome to off and re-set the time when switch in again.

Oh ya I forgot I also got a wine chiller, but small one leh, 18 bottles only.