Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Dear smallf14, my name is Jeffery from the Home Reno team. My sincere apologies with regards to your unpleasant experiences dealing with one of our previous inexperienced contractors.

It is true that last year, we had unwittingly engaged the services of a certain individual whom we believe was aligned with our company’s mission to provide value and exemplary services to our clients. During his time with us, we did receive several complaints from customers about his lapse of service, below expectation performance and poor attitude. That individual had since been removed from our team. Of the customers whose complaints were made known to us, we have done the necessary adjustments within our means to accommodate their needs and ensure that they are happy and reasonably satisfied with the outcome. 

I’m not sure if you have raised your issues with the management? Because if you did, we would certainly look into it. Though we are a small scale company with only slightly more than 10 sales consultants, it is quite impossible to constantly keep tap of every single ongoing project by these consultants. So unless an issue has been brought to our attention, we may not be aware of it.

Hopefully, you will also agree that it is quite unfair to judge a company of more than 10 years in operation as unreliable or all its contractor as inexperience just because one of the team members performed below expectations. A company may sometimes employ a wrong personnel, just like we as humans can sometimes make the wrong judgments about who we keep as friends or even lovers.

Reading forum posts may be helpful as a guide, but it's not wise to treat it as the gospel truth. There are always two sides to a coin. A good example will be the one and only 2-star review in Google Plus we get from a foreigner. That same individual came looking for employment and his application was rejected based on incompatibility with our requirements. Several days later, he left a 2-star review with zero comments on Google. Can we jump to conclusion that his reviews were truthful? He wasn’t even our customer, to begin with.

Perhaps a more reliable way would be to check out our Facebook page Home Reno Pte Ltd and read the reviews by customers who are willing to identify themselves while sharing their experiences. These are people who are willing to put a face and their identity behind their words. Some of these reviews are not exactly favorable, but if you're running a business, you will understand that it is quite impossible to please everybody much as we want to. 

In ending, we cannot agree with you that you “had to admit our quotes are very cheap”. Our quotes are not very cheap. We merely offer more value for your $$$ because we do not outsource our carpentry and tiling works. Which obviously converts to more savings, don’t you think?

If you have the capacity of an astronomical budget and desires world class Interior Designs, I agree that there are obviously better options out there from higher-end ID firms for your picking. But if you have a reasonable idea of what you want in a home, and you would want some guidance and sharing about space planning, concepts, trends, and functionality etc. And if you have every intention to stretch every dollar you have for the best value you can get, then perhaps Home Reno Pte Ltd is one stop you may want to give it a try. 

Once again, we regret the unpleasant experience you have gone through with us. Please accept our sincere apologies. 

Sincerely,
Jeffery Seah
For and on behalf of the Home Reno team

ps: Not sure if I'm allowed to post links here. If you are curious to have a rough estimate how much your reno will cost but not ready to speak to anyone yet, pm me for a link to our instant quote calculator and/or a customised quote request.

Please.. do not take them. I had read good reviews about the one at Braddell MRT but was assigned the one at Blk 148 TPY. I have to admit the quote was very cheap but the ID is not experienced, only just direct contractor to us. They can even blame us when things happened and said we did not tell them. Some things are not logical and need us to remind him. Everything says its normal not going to change. Maybe I am just unlucky but I had a horrible experience.

• Like 1