Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LadyLuck

Car & Driver Need For Half Day Event

hi where can i find car & driver for just half a day even..

as after my solemnisation will straight away to airport. so dun intend to rent a car..

so am looking at Car cum driver for jus half a day..

from Home to solemnisation place & back home..

any idea which provide such service except london cab..

i saw london cab but its cost S$300-$400 , tat very ex hor...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

IT boils down to preference.

For exmple if u're into cars n ur hubby join some car forum, drive ur own car than get a few kakis who drive the same car.

If u wan the typical bmw n merc, C&P has good cars but price on high end.

Alternatively use ur own car or fren's than give a big angbao?

Driver can get one of the brothers?

hi where can i find car & driver for just half a day even..

as after my solemnisation will straight away to airport. so dun intend to rent a car..

so am looking at Car cum driver for jus half a day..

from Home to solemnisation place & back home..

any idea which provide such service except london cab..

i saw london cab but its cost S$300-$400 , tat very ex hor...

you want car and driver huh. my hubby can be your driver and can use our car. :( just joking lah. :deal:

did you get your solemnisation dress/grown from any bridal shop? if so, maybe you can check with them whether they provide a car and driver to you a not. otherwise, you can rent a car from a car rental company and ask your friends/relatives to be the driver lor. after that, just pack angbao to the driver lor. :(

btw, usually solemnisation doesn't need a car and driver mah. normally, a car and driver are needed on the customary wedding. that time during our ROM, in the morning before the solemnisation started we headed to the hotel and prepared (changed clothing and makeup), when the solemnisation was about to start and we went down to standby. after that, there was a lunch buffet for our guests. we spent 2 nights in the hotel. :P

IT boils down to preference.

For exmple if u're into cars n ur hubby join some car forum, drive ur own car than get a few kakis who drive the same car.

If u wan the typical bmw n merc, C&P has good cars but price on high end.

Alternatively use ur own car or fren's than give a big angbao?

Driver can get one of the brothers?

hmm... my brother have car but already fully pack by his family members & my mum.. lor...

me too dun wish to trouble friends or relative lar..cuz its very early :-

7am make up artist & camera man & videography man come liao lor...

830am mus take off to mosque

930am solemnisation

10-1pm buffet

2pm need to reach airport

by330 fly off to bali liao...

Join car forum? what is tat.. as my fh always working oversea & i dun have driving license, did not plan to get a car yet.. its will be always a white elephant in car plus paying season parking bo..

you want car and driver huh. my hubby can be your driver and can use our car. :deal: just joking lah. :P

did you get your solemnisation dress/grown from any bridal shop? if so, maybe you can check with them whether they provide a car and driver to you a not. otherwise, you can rent a car from a car rental company and ask your friends/relatives to be the driver lor. after that, just pack angbao to the driver lor. :(

btw, usually solemnisation doesn't need a car and driver mah. normally, a car and driver are needed on the customary wedding. that time during our ROM, in the morning before the solemnisation started we headed to the hotel and prepared (changed clothing and makeup), when the solemnisation was about to start and we went down to standby. after that, there was a lunch buffet for our guests. we spent 2 nights in the hotel. :(

:( i sure you are joking.....

my ROMM dress will custom made by my cousin one things i learn from my renovation screw up,direct dealing still the best result u wan cuz they listen to what you wan, so i co ordinate all by myself with Make up artist, Photographer & videography man and buffet & short trips . while My Fh is oversea ,as he oversea i got bring his clothing down to my cousin to made lor...

Bridal Shop Vs ID = they are all the same.... outthere to sprey...mus be extra careful cuz they only serve u once... so i still slowing search for my Bridal package or maybe I will do the direct dealing kind... see how. let get the ROmM thingey done 1st, I seriously need a break.....

B4 my ROMM I too need to get my Roman Curtain bind up & Clean the window Internal & external by cleanng company also clean the main door & gate heheee.. din clean for quite sometime liao :)

Dont wish to rent a car wait wan to return back very troublesome, cuz we immediately after the solemnisation need to rush down to airport lioa mah..

my ROmm venue is at Mosque lar, cant stay overnite like hote lar.. aiya u have car mah..

:seeya: i sure you are joking.....

my ROMM dress will custom made by my cousin one things i learn from my renovation screw up,direct dealing still the best result u wan cuz they listen to what you wan, so i co ordinate all by myself with Make up artist, Photographer & videography man and buffet & short trips . while My Fh is oversea ,as he oversea i got bring his clothing down to my cousin to made lor...

Bridal Shop Vs ID = they are all the same.... outthere to sprey...mus be extra careful cuz they only serve u once... so i still slowing search for my Bridal package or maybe I will do the direct dealing kind... see how. let get the ROmM thingey done 1st, I seriously need a break.....

B4 my ROMM I too need to get my Roman Curtain bind up & Clean the window Internal & external by cleanng company also clean the main door & gate heheee.. din clean for quite sometime liao :P

Dont wish to rent a car wait wan to return back very troublesome, cuz we immediately after the solemnisation need to rush down to airport lioa mah..

my ROmm venue is at Mosque lar, cant stay overnite like hote lar.. aiya u have car mah..

ya, i'm joking about hubby being your driver and rent our car service to you. when i told him about your story, hubby also doesn't want to do b'cos so troublesome. !!

not all "bridal shop vs id = they're all the same" lah. for our customary wedding, we go back to the same bridal shop who we engaged during our ROM. we familiarize with the bridal shop's owner and the makeup artist liao therefore feel quite comfortable with them. :)

your ROM venue is in the mosque? i thought you mentioned at what park royal hotel?? :dunno:

so what's your plan now? to ask people in this forum whether he/she can be your driver and rent his/her car service to you??? :deal:

When is it going to be? I won't mind driving the car if you'll pay for the car rental for a single day.

you can be LL's driver and rent your car service to her. :notti: btw, how much you will charge her? :good:

usually, a bridal shop will rent a mercedes car + driver will charge a few hundreds. :deal:

ya, i'm joking about hubby being your driver and rent our car service to you. when i told him about your story, hubby also doesn't want to do b'cos so troublesome. :yamseng:

not all "bridal shop vs id = they're all the same" lah. for our customary wedding, we go back to the same bridal shop who we engaged during our ROM. we familiarize with the bridal shop's owner and the makeup artist liao therefore feel quite comfortable with them. :jawdrop:

your ROM venue is in the mosque? i thought you mentioned at what park royal hotel?? :help:

so what's your plan now? to ask people in this forum whether he/she can be your driver and rent his/her car service to you??? :)

you can be LL's driver and rent your car service to her. ;) btw, how much you will charge her? :notti:

usually, a bridal shop will rent a mercedes car + driver will charge a few hundreds. :)

eh.... think you totally mix up liao ......

ROMM & Actual Day is different Day & different Venue lar ..And i din say i will use Royal Plaza On scott cuz maximium table they have only 17tables but i need more then that i need 35tables...so still sourcing for Hotel banquet..

ROMM in Mosque - in April

Actual Day in Hotel banquet - target by Oct if Not By end of the year.... Yet to confirm.

When is it going to be? I won't mind driving the car if you'll pay for the car rental for a single day.

err.. you sure hehehee.. :notti:

my home to Mosque , mosque back to home

thik photographer + videocamera man also will follow :)

you can be LL's driver and rent your car service to her. :) btw, how much you will charge her? :yamseng:

usually, a bridal shop will rent a mercedes car + driver will charge a few hundreds. :notti:

lol, definitely not a few hundreds of course. :notti::help:

err.. you sure hehehee.. :jawdrop:

my home to Mosque , mosque back to home

thik photographer + videocamera man also will follow :)

Depends on whether it's weekends or not. Coz I working on weekdays mah. ;):)

lol, definitely not a few hundreds of course. :) :)

Depends on whether it's weekends or not. Coz I working on weekdays mah. :bangwall: :bangwall:

sat 830am fetch from home to moque

sat 830am fetch from home to moque

I can recommend you a Malay cabby who drives a Skoda Limo. I usually use him when I don't feel like driving.

If you're not going to decorate the London cab the night before, cost 288 for half day service.

Or you can also book per hour if you don't need half day. I think it should be $45 per hr.

I got contact of a silver cab if you want.

I can recommend you a Malay cabby who drives a Skoda Limo. I usually use him when I don't feel like driving.

wow subaru ..

what is skoda limo ?

oic, ok, once time near I let u know, cuz think my ROMM will postpone againhiazz

huh? why postpone again? can postpone meh after you booked the rom date?? :D