Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rochmer

ID reviews

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I am using weiken but you are actually depending on the ID rather than the coy. I heard Weiken is expensive but when my ID quote me the price, I am surprised to find that it's actually very competitive. Instead of hearsay, I will advise you to talk to the ID and get a quotation to compare and see how is the ID. No point asking about the coy but rather you need a good ID. 

their quotes actually does'nt vary much so imagine my shock when i receive quote from Absoxxxx because they have quite a lot of positive reviews in FB so was under the impression i will be quoted sky rocket high becoz you know quality normally comes with a price.. you may want to give them a try or pm me so i can share more details about my ID from a happy owner..

agree with Hwmook, it is important for you to engage good ID matching your personality and budget! 

On Friday, January 13, 2017 at 10:40 PM, ventot said:

their quotes actually does'nt vary much so imagine my shock when i receive quote from Absoxxxx because they have quite a lot of positive reviews in FB so was under the impression i will be quoted sky rocket high becoz you know quality normally comes with a price.. you may want to give them a try or pm me so i can share more details about my ID from a happy owner..

agree with Hwmook, it is important for you to engage good ID matching your personality and budget! 

Absolook is also one ID coy that seem to be popular and reasonable priced from what I know. If I didn't get my ID from Weiken then I would probably go there to try my luck. 

The first coy I visited RnR quote me very high price though which put me off even though the ID is perfectly fine.

2nd coy *****, pricing wise is more reasonable but ID doesn't give me the confidence that he can do a good job. 

3rd time lucky, met this ID from Weiken whom was introduced by my friend. Click with this ID perfectly and more or less decided to go with him pending on his quotation. When we get the quotation, his pricing actually is the lowest among the rest and also when comparing against the quotations here and those shared by my friend, I realised his quotation is really very very reasonable so I just confirm with him as can't really find fault with him. 

So my advise is just go out and look for that correct ID and hopefully he give a reasonable quote. 

On 15/01/2017 at 2:06 PM, Hwmook said:

Absolook is also one ID coy that seem to be popular and reasonable priced from what I know. If I didn't get my ID from Weiken then I would probably go there to try my luck. 

The first coy I visited RnR quote me very high price though which put me off even though the ID is perfectly fine.

2nd coy *****, pricing wise is more reasonable but ID doesn't give me the confidence that he can do a good job. 

3rd time lucky, met this ID from Weiken whom was introduced by my friend. Click with this ID perfectly and more or less decided to go with him pending on his quotation. When we get the quotation, his pricing actually is the lowest among the rest and also when comparing against the quotations here and those shared by my friend, I realised his quotation is really very very reasonable so I just confirm with him as can't really find fault with him. 

So my advise is just go out and look for that correct ID and hopefully he give a reasonable quote. 

Can you pm me your ID from Weiken and budget please? I heard quote quite competitive leh.. 

On 13/01/2017 at 10:40 PM, ventot said:

send you pm asking re Absolook too!