ID : Jason Poh
Unit : Tampines GreenRidges 3-RM

1) Friendly and Approachable guy
2) Realistic & Helpful advice with purchases
3) Work-Progress aligned with Schedule 
4) Direct Coordination with no conflicts
5) Swift and Prompt response

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I was recommended to Jason Poh by a good friend of mine. Initially I was skeptical about getting an ID. But upon meeting this man for the first time, he made me feel at ease about renovating my house. Jason would listen to my ideas, made the design, and also advise on the what's best to fit the concept that I want. And I vouch, no hard selling was done in any way. Jason is transparent on pricing. He did all the planning, coordinating with all the contractors and feed me on regular updates on the progress of the renovation works.

Technically, I wash my hands off he moment I hand in my house keys. This is especially important for someone like me who works long hours. Renovation was a breeze and it took a week earlier than a promised duration of 7 weeks.

I am especially impressed with the services and quality standards set by Casa. My 4-room HDB resale flat was painted 4 to 5 times (with all the minor touch-ups) to get the best effect. And this was done till late at night on a weekend. The workmanship for all the tiling and carpentry finishing were superbly done. I am very impressed. And the whole renovation journey of transforming my old flat into a palace was a huge success. I am really glad that I had Jason as my ID. Very understanding, very friendly, very down-to-earth and hence, a new friend made. You're the man, bro!!!

Highly recommended! No regrets!