Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LoganRivera

Furniture

The construction of my new house is almost done and  I'm through with the purchase of household appliances. Now I am in search of a good dining table.  I prefer a dining table in tune with the traditional style of my dining room. While browsing the latest designs, I came across a design(http://www.bestbrandappliance.ca/en/pg-Kitchen-Dining-Furniture) which seems fitting my requirements. Which type of furniture do you prefer for a traditional dining room? Do share the ideas and pictures of your dining room and table. Thanks in advance.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I like traditional round dining table in living room. You can have 4,6 or 8 seater dining table according to your space. The classic wooden looks makes it  perfect furniture in home.

On 2/22/2017 at 7:02 PM, LoganRivera said:

The construction of my new house is almost done and  I'm through with the purchase of household appliances. Now I am in search of a good dining table.  I prefer a dining table in tune with the traditional style of my dining room. While browsing the latest designs, I came across a design(http://www.bestbrandappliance.ca/en/pg-Kitchen-Dining-Furniture) which seems fitting my requirements. Which type of furniture do you prefer for a traditional dining room? Do share the ideas and pictures of your dining room and table. Thanks in advance.

You must shop in furniture mall. Alot of stores there.