Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivanotas

Bamboo Roller Outdoor Blinds

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Although I got my outdoor bamboo blinds 103" wide x 47" high (cost abt $580) together through a curtain shop in Joo Chiat Complex, you could try this shop which sells many types of bamboo blinds.

A2 Bamboo Chicks & Shades Decor Centre

Blk 2021 Bt Batok St 23 #02-234

Spoke to a lady (I think her name is Nancy or something, can't remember well now).

any pics to share? i tink of using it for my rooms

Hi All,

Just to check whether the outdoor blinds are effectively in keeping out most of the rain?

On stormy days, would it render useless in keeping out rain since it will get 'blown up' by strong winds?

I'm trying to decide btw installing outdoor blinds, or install windows at my balcony..

Thanks!

Hi All,

Just to check whether the outdoor blinds are effectively in keeping out most of the rain?

On stormy days, would it render useless in keeping out rain since it will get 'blown up' by strong winds?

I'm trying to decide btw installing outdoor blinds, or install windows at my balcony..

Thanks!

Hi Stardust,

I think more or less the rain will still come in. If you want to prevent the rain from coming into your balcony totally, then it will be better you install window. If you want outdoor blinds, I can recommend you my vendor for consideration, no obligation. His name Laurence @ 93201379

Yesterday, i got my outdoor roller blinds installed at my yard area with Outdoor blinds and i find the quality of work quite ok... pm me if you need the photos for reference :) Willing to share!

hi can sent me? i want to do the same also...

Bamboo outdoor blinds provide a natural, exotic appearance to any building. Many people prefer plastic outdoor blinds because they are easy to maintain and they are available in many different varieties. However, bamboo outdoor blinds have some definite advantages over plastic, which is why they are expanding in popularity.

Bamboo outdoor blinds provide a natural, exotic appearance to any building. Many people prefer plastic outdoor blinds because they are easy to maintain and they are available in many different varieties. However, bamboo outdoor blinds have some definite advantages over plastic, which is why they are expanding in popularity.

Could you share what are the advantages of bamboo outdoor blinds vs plastic? Will the color fade after sometime?

I am looking for wooden blinds for my patio. Hoping it will keep out most of the rain from my natural wood flooring. Thanks lots for input.

Hi All,

Could anyone advise me on outdoor blinds?

I am considering using a wood or wood-looking blinds for my sheltered patio. Main reason is to keep out the rain from my natural wood flooring and some privacy. Ideally it must be able to retain its looks (I saw some really faded/weathered blinds) for at least some years.

Thanks for all the generous inputs. :yamseng:

pls do not buy blinds from bamboo blinds.sg . Their service is bad and still have the cheek to give you attitude when they are an hour late for the appointment. Never info that he will be late

when I ask him to give me 10 mins, he say he got no time to wait and want to rush off. so think twice before you guys engage them.