Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ronron

tao bao purchase

Hi! I am newbie here,may I know how u all make the tao bao purchase?

how long does it take for delivery of furniture so I can plan for my reno,

is there a min delivery charge?

if I order lighting with them and its broken half way,who is liable?

thanks for ur reply in advance.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Some of the forumers use 3rd party forwarders and ship their purchases directly from China.

For non-Chinese literate shoppers like myself, EzBuy Prime is a great alternative. I bought quite a bit of stuff and in a few incidents the goods were either shipped wrongly or damaged. For wrongly shipped items, EzBuy usually offers partial compensation if you are willing to accept the goods or full refund if you decided to return it. They will arrange someone to pick the item up from your place.

For damaged items, EzBuy will give a refund but do check their T&C on their coverage and limitations. 

On 22/08/2017 at 3:35 PM, casperlai said:

Some of the forumers use 3rd party forwarders and ship their purchases directly from China.

For non-Chinese literate shoppers like myself, EzBuy Prime is a great alternative. I bought quite a bit of stuff and in a few incidents the goods were either shipped wrongly or damaged. For wrongly shipped items, EzBuy usually offers partial compensation if you are willing to accept the goods or full refund if you decided to return it. They will arrange someone to pick the item up from your place.

For damaged items, EzBuy will give a refund but do check their T&C on their coverage and limitations. 

I'm also planning to buy a truckload of things from taobao. Any idea if ezbuy will check the quality of the items in China before they ship over sea?