Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
doreamon

Bean Bags

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all,

anyone know where to get cheap n nice nice bean bags ???

I'm also looking for one. Can anyone enlighten?

Snugg

hope this helps :dancingqueen:

I don't think Snugg or beanbagmart cheap... I find them both over priced and on top of that for snugg need to wait for 2 weeks cannot cash n carry coz they no showroom. I'm also looking for a beanbag, so far it's the single seater beanbag I saw at life shop (raffles city) normal price @ $199 but now got 50% off cheapest and good quality. Only thing is they don't have stock right now but you can queue in the waiting list.

Edited by mojo1979

You can actually try at spotlight...got those DIY beanbag...i think should be cheaper.. :dancingqueen::P

But i got my friend to buy for me in Aust.. 8|

You can actually try at spotlight...got those DIY beanbag...i think should be cheaper.. :D:good:

But i got my friend to buy for me in Aust.. :good:

DIY bean bag meaning a package containing all materials need to DIY your own bean bag?

Any contacts for sewing services? So we can ask them to make bean bag according to dimensions we give them?

Edited by mojo1979

DIY bean bag meaning a package containing all materials need to DIY your own bean bag?

Any contacts for sewing services? So we can ask them to make bean bag according to dimensions we give them?

I also dun understand why beanbags are so exp... it's just some cloth with some foam balls inside rite? 199 for a bean bag might as well buy a designer replica chair...

i would also like a beanbag since they are comfy for large groups and when dun need can hide in another rm.

Good quality ones will keep their "foaminess" even after extensive use. The AIR bean bag I got is still as red and comfortable after 3 yrs of use, I think, can't exactly remember, may be even older. Lousy ones will flatten within a few months and stink from perspiration etc.

Good quality ones will keep their "foaminess" even after extensive use. The AIR bean bag I got is still as red and comfortable after 3 yrs of use, I think, can't exactly remember, may be even older. Lousy ones will flatten within a few months and stink from perspiration etc.

What's the price range of an AIR bean bag?

How about bean bags from SNUGG and Bean Bag Mart? Are they consider good quality? Can someone advise on this?

Edited by mojo1979

I did some research on asking some auntie from neighbourhood fabric shop to make bean bag, the price is not cheap. The fabric may cost you about 100+ depending on what kind you choose excluding labour, you'll need good fabrics for your bean bag to be lasting. Also you'll need to get "beans" to fill up the bag. At the end of the day, you don't save much... Hmm.....

Edited by mojo1979

I did some research on asking some auntie from neighbourhood fabric shop to make bean bag, the price is not cheap. The fabric may cost you about 100+ depending on what kind you choose excluding labour, you'll need good fabrics for your bean bag to be lasting. Also you'll need to get "beans" to fill up the bag. At the end of the day, you don't save much... Hmm.....

Spotlight sells the beans...