Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DOE

Parent chased out of tuition centre for racist remark against Indian tutor

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 9/7/2020 at 7:39 AM, AdamRichell said:

Old thread but anyway I personally can't understand why racism exists and why people can be so evil

Indeed, many cases shock me and I do not understand why there are such bad people at heart.  
Every time I hear on TV what protests and what ugly things people do from the simple fact that someone else has a different skin color or is a different nationality, I get an enormous sadness.  Sadness that in this world people can be so cruel and do not love each other but do ugly things.  
The other day I took some T-shirts with the inscription Black Lives Matter and I see that many looks at me with contempt.

It's unacceptable to have parents with no respect for the people that teach their children. These people worked hard for their work, and I think we should give them a little bit of care. It doesn't depend on who is and what a person does. We should respect each other, and we are not perfect. I like to watch shows and things like this because karim jivraj motivated me to do this. When I saw him for the first time, I didn't expect that he can defend and fight for someone's right. I like the way he speaks, such a good person.

On 6/11/2021 at 5:01 AM, Greeners said:

It's unacceptable to have parents with no respect for the people that teach their children. These people worked hard for their work, and I think we should give them a little bit of care. It doesn't depend on who is and what a person does. We should respect each other, and we are not perfect. I like to watch shows and things like this because karim jivraj motivated me to do this. When I saw him for the first time, I didn't expect that he can defend and fight for someone's right. I like the way he speaks, such a good person.

I agree with you, I know him.

On 6/11/2021 at 5:01 AM, Greeners said:

It's unacceptable to have parents with no respect for the people that teach their children. These people worked hard for their work, and I think we should give them a little bit of care. It doesn't depend on who is and what a person does. We should respect each other, and we are not perfect. I like to watch shows and things like this because Karim Jivraj motivated me to do this. When I saw him for the first time, I didn't expect that he can defend and fight for someone's right. I like the way he speaks, such a good person.

Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

Edited by Evalewisd