Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

We are looking for help to complete the following, as it is so difficult to look for decent help, we been through alot and many quote ridiculous hefty pricing to fix these after knowing the sh*t state previous irresponsible company put us in.

Especially this company: "windowsdxxr.com.sg", saw his brochure in my letterbox that says accept all job big and small, den when call say this dont do that dont do. when I plead further, den briefly quote us high to fix and give bad attitude like we want this problem for ourselves. DONT TAKE THE JOB IS ONE THING, i think the worst is this guy have foul mouth, will make lotsa assumption like he know everything. Making assumptions like "aiya u all owner want cheap then kenna all this la dont know why u all always blablabla" before I even say anything! When I only ask him if he fabricate and install just door panels and drawers! Talk like a owe him anything with no patience at all. I choose to expose him becos he is the worst, talk alot of unnecessary stuff bad attitude! The brochure say until so user friendly everything big small also do, but end up can nicpick project one. He is the reason ppl dont trust brochure. lol

Some just ignored, and most say dont take small project or minor work. Some waste my time ask me provide all information photos drawings, ask me sent everything whole chunk alrd den just reply no schedule. wow. A few that reject nicely is kind enough, at least they have courtesy! 

Just sharing the above for home owners who are sharing the same plight with me. Cant give up at all.. stuck seriously stuck.

Back to the problem....

****if someone will help us, we will be so so so grateful to u and spread good words like wildfire not just because u help.

BUT BECAUSE if you can resolve sick problems like that, ppl can and will trust u for big thing. I believe other home owners definitely would trust you with their home even more! I will be so proud to share ur contacts with my friends relatives and anyone!

Existing carpentry all have body carcass up and laminated but no drawers and door panels! 

Trust me ppl, there are many screw up company out there. Nothing to do with the price too. If they are dishonest, they will always be! Doesnt mean u pay them more and they wont screw things up! I wont give up, I still believe there will be good price with good service out there.  We hope we can meet one!

Our situation is the last thing u need for renovation!

20180127_120148.jpg.0c80a4c48b94f5ecdd5627ce9a434808.jpg

4 piece of black tinted glass flip and pocket in door panel. est. (W500mm × H250 /pcs)

20180127_120429.jpg.662327f85e68e59136bc940347c5415d.jpg20180127_120448.jpg.180f6546ba8ac7c3e9b21a63a85ff63b.jpg

4 horizontal drawers for study desk and 2 pull out drawers for bottom vertical hole

20180130_113837.jpg.d3833c8d063161520d1e353b310c017d.jpg

8 horizontal drawers for chest drawers by the window est. W2100mm. Towards far right of the image needed: a flip up door panel, and a flip right door panel.

20171205_164439.jpg.35b68f88e9ec48d72e402b9ceda4bc26.jpg

2 vanity sink area (W850mm & W900mm respecively) need door panel and 1 drawers. (front exterior view, door is divide equally into 3, 1 for drawers and 2 is flip door)

Lastly, there are other parts that need door panels too but didnt wanna post all up. And, Our wardrobe have no hanger rod as well. a wardrobe that cant hang clothes. 

May God bless us with a samaritan to help our situation.

Edited by vieracmx

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 3/23/2018 at 4:47 AM, vieracmx said:

We are looking for help to complete the following, as it is so difficult to look for decent help, we been through alot and many quote ridiculous hefty pricing to fix these after knowing the sh*t state previous irresponsible company put us in.

Especially this company: "windowsdxxr.com.sg", saw his brochure in my letterbox that says accept all job big and small, den when call say this dont do that dont do. when I plead further, den briefly quote us high to fix and give bad attitude like we want this problem for ourselves. DONT TAKE THE JOB IS ONE THING, i think the worst is this guy have foul mouth, will make lotsa assumption like he know everything. Making assumptions like "aiya u all owner want cheap then kenna all this la dont know why u all always blablabla" before I even say anything! When I only ask him if he fabricate and install just door panels and drawers! Talk like a owe him anything with no patience at all. I choose to expose him becos he is the worst, talk alot of unnecessary stuff bad attitude! The brochure say until so user friendly everything big small also do, but end up can nicpick project one. He is the reason ppl dont trust brochure. lol

Some just ignored, and most say dont take small project or minor work. Some waste my time ask me provide all information photos drawings, ask me sent everything whole chunk alrd den just reply no schedule. wow. A few that reject nicely is kind enough, at least they have courtesy! 

Just sharing the above for home owners who are sharing the same plight with me. Cant give up at all.. stuck seriously stuck.

Back to the problem....

****if someone will help us, we will be so so so grateful to u and spread good words like wildfire not just because u help.

BUT BECAUSE if you can resolve sick problems like that, ppl can and will trust u for big thing. I believe other home owners definitely would trust you with their home even more! I will be so proud to share ur contacts with my friends relatives and anyone!

Existing carpentry all have body carcass up and laminated but no drawers and door panels! 

Trust me ppl, there are many screw up company out there. Nothing to do with the price too. If they are dishonest, they will always be! Doesnt mean u pay them more and they wont screw things up! I wont give up, I still believe there will be good price with good service out there.  We hope we can meet one!

Our situation is the last thing u need for renovation!

20180127_120148.jpg.0c80a4c48b94f5ecdd5627ce9a434808.jpg

4 piece of black tinted glass flip and pocket in door panel. est. (W500mm × H250 /pcs)

20180127_120429.jpg.662327f85e68e59136bc940347c5415d.jpg20180127_120448.jpg.180f6546ba8ac7c3e9b21a63a85ff63b.jpg

4 horizontal drawers for study desk and 2 pull out drawers for bottom vertical hole

20180130_113837.jpg.d3833c8d063161520d1e353b310c017d.jpg

8 horizontal drawers for chest drawers by the window est. W2100mm. Towards far right of the image needed: a flip up door panel, and a flip right door panel.

20171205_164439.jpg.35b68f88e9ec48d72e402b9ceda4bc26.jpg

2 vanity sink area (W850mm & W900mm respecively) need door panel and 1 drawers. (front exterior view, door is divide equally into 3, 1 for drawers and 2 is flip door)

Lastly, there are other parts that need door panels too but didnt wanna post all up. And, Our wardrobe have no hanger rod as well. a wardrobe that cant hang clothes. 

May God bless us with a samaritan to help our situation.

Omg, I am sorry to hear that.  What do you need to do for your recovery? Mind sharing the afterlook if everything is done ?