Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Taylor Landis

Cheap travel destinations

Anyone familiar with any cheap travel destinations outside the U.S.? I know some countries are very cheap to vacation and eat in or have pretty cheap all-inclusive resorts. I know flights can get pricey, but excluding the flight, any suggestions? 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

If you are searching for the best and cheap traveling destinations? If so Kerala is the best destination for you. It is a collection of lots of wondering destinations like Munnar, Kovalam, Thekkady, Wayanad, Alleppey and many more. Those are the number one destinations in Kerala. In those locations offers lots of enjoyable moments like adventure activities, trekking, elephant safari, house boating, explore in golden sandy beach, experience the visuals of top of the hill stations and many other at your budget price. If you want to know about more,

click here: https://bit.ly/2VkA9Hl

forum.jpg

Edited by Lichu Dhas

There are a lot of beautiful countries in the world, but unfortunately not all of them are cheap, and not all of them are safe to stay, furthermore during the COVID19 pandemic threat. I can recommend you countries from South America, like Argentina, Peru.... but I am not sure that it is safe there now, or countries from Africa, which are definitely the cheapest ones in the world, but there are some better options, like East European countries, Romania, Greece, or in the West Europe you can find Portugal, and Spain, which are not too expensive. But now, the safest option would be USA, you can visit NYC, which is one of the best cities in the world, just don't forget to find a luggage storage, although you will have to carry you luggage  through the city

I think you should definitely look into Greece as well as I've heard that the prices have dramatically decreased due to Covid and their tourism industry has been really affected. We are also looking for some days of vacation in the summer in Santorini as we would love the quiet mode the island will probably be in. Last time we went we had some amazing Santorini tours with a great bunch of people. It was quite busy in the city, but I doubt that these many people will be able to travel now.

Tbh, it really depends on your interests. It would be easier to help you if I knew how much you’re ready to spend. Personally, I think Bali is quite a cheap island. $1200 will be more than enough for you to live for a month there. Life there is quiet, so your vacation will be really smooth there. But, if you’re eager to try something new, I’d highly recommend you camping in tofino. I’ve been going camping for 5 years, and actually tofino route is my favorite. And it’s also really affordable. So, as I’ve said, it all depends on your goals. I hope I’ve helped you. Good luck.

Hello! In a world where travel is becoming increasingly affordable, finding a reliable airline is of utmost importance. American Airlines is the unrivaled titan of the airline industry, offering an unparalleled combination of safety, comfort and customer satisfaction. With an extensive network, constant innovation, and a dedicated american airlines customer service team dedicated to delivering the best travel experience, the company's services are highly sought after by passengers around the world.