Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Experienced and Reliable , NOT freelancer , they are all fully trained and legal to work . 

NEA Licensed company KMAC International Pte Ltd was founded in 2010. We are a one stop service company that provides cleaning for both Residential & Commercial sector.

Kindly contact me for quote @ 8800 0966

Today, we are one of the leading cleaning company in Singapore with accreditations for ISO9001:2015 , OHSAS18001:2007, ISO14001:2015, BizSafeSTAR.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 11/12/2018 at 5:08 PM, Jazreel Leow said:

Experienced and Reliable , NOT freelancer , they are all fully trained and legal to work . 

NEA Licensed company KMAC International Pte Ltd was founded in 2010. We are a one stop service company that provides cleaning for both Residential & Commercial sector.

Today, we are one of the leading cleaning company in Singapore with accreditations for ISO9001:2015 , OHSAS18001:2007, ISO14001:2015, BizSafeSTAR.

Do you provide services at Woodlands area?

On 11/12/2018 at 5:08 PM, Jazreel Leow said:

Hi, do you do cleaning for furniture such as sofa? 

Hi. Do you also clean gardens? I am interested in cleaning my garden and my grandparents garden. Unfortunately, I and my husband are working full time and do not have time for it. We would also be interested in house cleaning. We have two kids and we simply cannot keep up with the mess that they are making haha. We have also worked with https://www.totalclean.co.uk/services/deep-cleaning-services/ before and we were very satisfied with their results. Hopefully, you will have the same standards haha