Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dexiang Pang

Do we need to apply transition strip between homogeneous tiles and vinyl flooring?

Hi all, I am currently renovating my BTO unit which I din opt for the HDB flooring. I am doing homogeneous tiles for the living room and vinyl flooring for the bedrooms. I realised my ID has actually placed a transition strip between the living room tiles and the bedroom vinyl. She mention that it is necessary, however this is the first time I seen this. So wanna check with you guys whether you have experienced this before. Thanks!!

downloadfile.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 4/7/2020 at 1:50 AM, Corbin said:

make things look and feel nicer

You are quite right on this but it would be better if the strip was flat or atleast look like the tiles itself so that it would be inconspicuous

• Like 1

I also want to know do we need to apply a transition strip between homogeneous tiles and vinyl flooring and for that, I am searching for the suggestions online and I am glad I have found your post. Because of this, I don't have time to help my son in writing his essay assignments. So, I was searching for an essay writer online and by taking help from https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/poweredessays/ here. I have hired an best essay writer for my son assignments.