Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hokkaido

Rom Considered Married In Fengshui View?

Hi there,

I am a newbie here, but have been frequenting this forum as a guest long ago for tips on my renovation.

recently, i consulted a fengshui master with my wife (ROM 2years ago but haven't hold customary) and was told that we cannot get married before 2009.

One question:

Is ROM considered married in fengshui view (which the shifu said it's not, since haven't customary and not living together yet)?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

From my limited knowledge, it could be ... because ROM involve signing the contract, solemn.

Let some expert answer you

Hi there,

I am a newbie here, but have been frequenting this forum as a guest long ago for tips on my renovation.

recently, i consulted a fengshui master with my wife (ROM 2years ago but haven't hold customary) and was told that we cannot get married before 2009.

One question:

Is ROM considered married in fengshui view (which the shifu said it's not, since haven't customary and not living together yet)?

1) got that LOVESLAVE contract from ROM ? if yes, considered married.

2) Address your parent-in-laws as father/mother instead of uncle/auntie? if yes, considered married.

3) have your wife/hubby slept in your house before on the same bed? if yes, considered married.

infact the above aint important just extras, it's the solemnization ceremony(ROM) that truely decides that both of you are married. Whether in the view of LAW or the heaven above.

1) got that LOVESLAVE contract from ROM ? if yes, considered married.

2) Address your parent-in-laws as father/mother instead of uncle/auntie? if yes, considered married.

3) have your wife/hubby slept in your house before on the same bed? if yes, considered married.

infact the above aint important just extras, it's the solemnization ceremony(ROM) that truely decides that both of you are married. Whether in the view of LAW or the heaven above.

If sleep with gal friend during school time leh ? !!

got sign the contract from ROM? no then nothing lor. !! :rofl::jawdrop:

Ouch ! Ok ok .. i got it liao.