Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Toilet plumbing question: P-trap toilet to S-trap drain

Recommended Posts


  My apartment has a really small gap (4 inches) between the toilet wall and the toilet drain pipe, so normal toilet seats with 12-inch "rough-in" are out for me.

  Am wondering if anyone has experience/ advice on buying horizontal wall drainage (P-trap) type toilets, and using a converter to drain the waste into floor (S-trap) pipes?

  Thanks so much! 



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this