Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
iamracoon

Vacuuming Robots

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

how much are these darlings? looks like they cost quite a bomb..

for starters, can we get the scooba 380 and free the roomba 400? is it gd?

btw is there any accessories that we need to get?

I've ordered a Scooba 5800. Anyone got any idea how to mod the power supply?

U can find the info by searching around. Still if you are not familiar with electrical stuff and soldering I recommend getting a good 100W transformer instead.

how much are these darlings? looks like they cost quite a bomb..

for starters, can we get the scooba 380 and free the roomba 400? is it gd?

btw is there any accessories that we need to get?

U ordering from USA? This package is good if you need both types and the features.

Scooba 380 - highest end scoob

Roomba 400 - lowest end roomba

(feature wise)

My Roomba 560 just arrived yesterday from US and the charger is black in colour, seems different from the previous pics posted here.

Anyone knows how to modify the charger ? Also does anyone know what transformer or converter i can buy if can't mod ? any pics to post ?

My Roomba 560 just arrived yesterday from US and the charger is black in colour, seems different from the previous pics posted here.

Anyone knows how to modify the charger ? Also does anyone know what transformer or converter i can buy if can't mod ? any pics to post ?

I got my transformer from Homefix Newstar-150W at $29.20.

Hi,

Sitex got sell iRobot....Roomba 530 is selling at $738 with one free filter.(special price for this exhibtion)..and Roomba 560 at $988.

As for the older model, 3xx (sorry, cannot remember)...is selling at $500+. And the type that can wash floor is selling at $1300+....sorry, cannot remember.

Regards.

Hi,

Sitex got sell iRobot....Roomba 530 is selling at $738 with one free filter.(special price for this exhibtion)..and Roomba 560 at $988.

As for the older model, 3xx (sorry, cannot remember)...is selling at $500+. And the type that can wash floor is selling at $1300+....sorry, cannot remember.

Regards.

Wow $988 for 560 is so expensive! i bought from Amazon and had it shipped to Singapore, total cost was less than $700 !

Oh i don't have the details off hand. We are using a step down transformer and it works well. I'll go home and check tonight , then update.

thanks. just wish to know how much are the rating so that can get a transformer that have enough capacity. probably include the power rating also if possible, eg 30W or 50W.

Hi,

I know of a shop who can get the Roomba 560 at $910 as long as he can consolidate a total of 12 orders. This is direct from the distributor in Singapore, hence no need to do any modifications or to get a transformer... warranty, etc, all valid.

I'm doing this because I want to get one for myself too. Interested pls PM me.

Hopefully if the orders come in quick we can get our Roombas in 2-3 weeks.

Hi, just wondering... those of you who have gotten the 220/240V version charger for the 560 roomba, would anyone be kind enough to snap a picture of the circuit components of the charger? I think a lot of people around the world would be grateful to you. :dunno:

I know it's kinda fat hope, but just asking. hahaha... :dancingqueen:

Hi,

I know of a shop who can get the Roomba 560 at $910 as long as he can consolidate a total of 12 orders. This is direct from the distributor in Singapore, hence no need to do any modifications or to get a transformer... warranty, etc, all valid.

I'm doing this because I want to get one for myself too. Interested pls PM me.

Hopefully if the orders come in quick we can get our Roombas in 2-3 weeks.