Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
iamracoon

Vacuuming Robots

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Has anyone try Vacuuming Robots at home, any brand to reccomend?

Thanks.

I have an iRobot Roomba. It's very effective at vacuuming (except in the very corners of the house) but you have to spend around 5 mins after each run to clean it out thoroughly as hair and dirt tends to get stuck in the brushes. Also, the battery now lasts only 30 mins compared to 90 mins when it was new (2 years ago). Time to buy a replacement battery I guess.

The RED Robot that help to sweep my floor... the problem is it can't reach the corner...

redfamilypx4.th.jpg

Still considering whether to get this to mop the floor...

moprp3.th.jpg

May I know for which adapter or charging equipment do you guys use since we cant use the orignal fast charger. I need to charge for 3 days on my universal adapter before i can use up to 90mins....sounds not right le...mine is the Roomba Scheduler :)

May I know for which adapter or charging equipment do you guys use since we cant use the orignal fast charger. I need to charge for 3 days on my universal adapter before i can use up to 90mins....sounds not right le...mine is the Roomba Scheduler :)

Why not the orignal ??

hv but they say i have to buy a charger from them that cost me 200 and no warranty somemore...siow....so yours is the local purchase one?

i bought my in US. So the charger is for 110ACV...:)

Actually u should be able to get a transformer or adaptor to convert the charger to our local electrical requirements.

Check out with places like Home-Fix, DIYHomes, etc - best if you bring the whole thing there and ask them if can convert.

Actually u should be able to get a transformer or adaptor to convert the charger to our local electrical requirements.

Check out with places like Home-Fix, DIYHomes, etc - best if you bring the whole thing there and ask them if can convert.

I have one but seems like have to be on all the time to get optimal battery performance. Do you guys charge it even when you are not using it? According to the manual, it is suppose to be charging on the home base while not using it. Do you do it this way?

I only charge it one day before use... normally I will on it on Friday's night... I will use it on the next morning ... sat... but U know the battery will go flat... I will let it charges for few hours again.. till the light turns green... I will use it again till it flat... then the next cycle repeats...

Edited by HSH21

I only charge it one day before use... normally I will on it on Friday's night... I will use it on the next morning ... sat... but U know the battery will go flat... I will let it charges for few hours again.. till the light turns green... I will use it again till it flat... then the next cycle repeats...

so in that case, how many min it last per charge?

More than 1 hour... let me time it this Sat.... usually for the 1st charge ...I use it to clean my MBR, both the children's room, the kitchen....for the 2nd charge.. I only clean my living...