Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
iamracoon

Vacuuming Robots

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

yes please print out whatever instructions you have and also to fully understand what is required in case the shop people dun understand english too well.

So I will buy the parts from elsewhere and then get the shop to mod.

Now, must I print out the modding instructions for them to follow - Necessary?

Thanks!

been going through this thread.

almost bought a roomba at courts yesterday..they were selling the 550 at $988 or something! luckily came back here to check first. anyway after reading through the thread, have decided to go on to ebay to get a 570 and then later use transformers (as i think its safer) to change the current.

before i buy on ebay, anyone else want to join in the purchase or can i join in on anyone who is buying? :)

thanks!

quite scared to pay so much over the internet, but after reading all the posts, think i'm confident enough now to try.

Hi, I am interested to get one roomba. But I am still hesitating if I should get it locally or from overseas. Cos buying from overseas = no warranty, if touch wood, anything happen to my set, I can't approach the local distributor for replacement/repair. However, getting it locally would mean that I can't go for the high end model as they are way too expensive :(

Hi, I am interested to get one roomba. But I am still hesitating if I should get it locally or from overseas. Cos buying from overseas = no warranty, if touch wood, anything happen to my set, I can't approach the local distributor for replacement/repair. However, getting it locally would mean that I can't go for the high end model as they are way too expensive :(

if im not wrong u still can bring it to the local distributor but will have to pay for the repair lor. dunno leh for wat i feel, the cost savings are very significant that you can even maybe buy 1 more roomba!

been going through this thread.

almost bought a roomba at courts yesterday..they were selling the 550 at $988 or something! luckily came back here to check first. anyway after reading through the thread, have decided to go on to ebay to get a 570 and then later use transformers (as i think its safer) to change the current.

before i buy on ebay, anyone else want to join in the purchase or can i join in on anyone who is buying? :)

thanks!

quite scared to pay so much over the internet, but after reading all the posts, think i'm confident enough now to try.

550 landed singapore? I thought that's a model exclusively done for HSN?

550 landed singapore? I thought that's a model exclusively done for HSN?

hmmm i went to google it and it LOOKS like it, perhaps I am mistaken as I was only looking closely at the 530. Er what is HSN btw?

hmmm i went to google it and it LOOKS like it, perhaps I am mistaken as I was only looking closely at the 530. Er what is HSN btw?

HSN - Home Shopping Network. An online shopping company, something like Amazon.

Yeah, you are probably right, buying online from US can really save a pretty sum of $$.

HSN - Home Shopping Network. An online shopping company, something like Amazon.

Yeah, you are probably right, buying online from US can really save a pretty sum of $$.

ah thanks for the info. will go check it out coz it sounds cool too :)

yup, im pretty much decided already and will be buying this weekend.

I have converted chargers for sale. For those who interested can refer to undermentioned link.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2021029

For any enquiry, you can email at azt18@yahoo.com or msn at azt18@yahoo.com.

Already emailed you :)

Edited by Sharpion

Someone in hardwarezone forum says HSN accepts USA credit cards only, but the website will not turn you down when you place your order. Not too sure abt details cos too many pages to read liao. You might want to read thru its T&C to ensure your order will go thru.

Wah, so you are determined to get one, I am still hesitating leh 8|

Someone in hardwarezone forum says HSN accepts USA credit cards only, but the website will not turn you down when you place your order. Not too sure abt details cos too many pages to read liao. You might want to read thru its T&C to ensure your order will go thru.

Wah, so you are determined to get one, I am still hesitating leh 8|

thanks for the info - its either a roomba or PS3 LOL so i think something more practical for now is good. been wanting one for very very long already - just that din know it was so much cheaper to buy from overseas. Not sure what model to get now, most probably i'll just get the 530 model which is about $200USD i think.

why you keep hesitating? :)

Me not that long, 2 mths only. In fact never notice abt this robot toy till I moved in to my new house. With 1 new condo building at the right of my flat & upgrade of a multi-purpose hall in the school behind my unit, the whole floor of my house is constantly covered with tiny dust, even though I shut all windows in the day. Really wonder how the dust comes into my house?? :dunno:

Why just 530? It doesn't come with lighthouse feature. I find this lighthouse feature very useful, you can block the robot from leaving a room till it has cleaned up that whole area. You should consider 535 if you are going for entry level model. Just my opinion, you may think differently. I don't need home base cos my living room, bedrooms & kitchen are not on the same level, so this guy can't move around freely. Just wanted to get a 510 only, very cheapo :P

I hesitate cos this robot toy is **** expensive lor. With the $$, I can buy many broom liao.

ah thanks for the info. will go check it out coz it sounds cool too :)

yup, im pretty much decided already and will be buying this weekend.

Already emailed you :)

Reply sent.