Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
morghanjess

Unvieling Our English Country Cozy Home

hi morghanjess

good idea! saw one set at picket and rail that comes with the bench...

tomorrow i am going to the picket and rail union to take a look. they are having sales up to 90%

hi piggy..

u can renovate soon!!!!!!!!!!:)!:bow:!:~!!

ahahahhaha

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hello morghanjess, piggiedearz, eveuloveme (fellow country style lovers) :P

haha... just feel very happy that there are enough of us who appreciate this style...

Morghanjess, do let me know if u managed to get Jeremy's other showroom's add or his new number ... thanks!

Anyway, I'm looking for a daybed like this.. would appreciate if someone sees it and let me know where to get it!

Thanks thanks! ;)

daybed.jpg

BTW, some comments needed from 3 of u...do you think it's funny/pretentious to have a mock fireplace (maybe I'll double it up as a secret reading corner with lights inside) ... Coz I simply adore the look of this ...

countrylivinginwhitewithniceflowers.jpg

Edited by christinetan

hazel.. how is the visit to the picket n rail union? got any gd deals? me reno soon ar.. duno leh.. now still deciding whether to get tat flat. tink reno shd be starting in dec or jan depending on when i get the keys !!

christine! wow lovely pics! i also love a daybed like this. wonder can custom make onot if cant find in the market hehe. but then it wld be much more ex. ok if i see a similar one i shall tell u :notti:

christine.. its not pretentious or funny to have a mock fireplace! both me and eveuloveme have thot of doing it!!! really! for a modern home, we shd be putting a wall mounted tv on top of the fireplace ba..

i even saw the fireplace at cottage crafts and the log tat can light up to make it look veri real. but then its not cheap. the log costs $450! and its a useless item,so i don tink i wld get tat, 450 i can get almost a chest of drawers from ikea hehe. but then i'm def considering the fireplace idea, see how my ID will be able to achieve it. maybe get some woodlogs from toys dept hahahah..

i guess eveuloveme will have stuffs to add! :notti:

Hi christine

actually i am going to build a fireplace too!:bangwall:!:bangwall:!:~!:~!:~!:(!:(

hahahaa

cottage craft can do it. for about 1.8k...

i saw one brown fireplace today at picket and rail.. only $800

the white day bed.. picket and rail has something similar.. but it is a normal bed.. i dunno if they have a day bed.

ikea has the wrought iron one.. have u seen before? quite nice very country feel...

hi piggie

i blog about the shopping at picket and rail on multiply.

not bad leh the deals... quite a lot of nice country stuff on sales.

but too bad... cannot buy cos house not ready yet no place to put.

u sure can get the flat lah. u Q no is sooooooooooo infront! hehehehe

hi hazel

i don mean i cant get the flat.. i mean i'm still deciding whether i wan it o not. :bangwall: got not much time left to decide b4 the letter for the selection date comes.

ohhh i shall go see ur multiply soon! ya i go look at furniture also like tat.. can see buy cannot buy cos no hse to put in hahahah.

Hello hello!

wow! wow! wow! so many good ideas that I can see in your eyes for your country style dream home!

Christinetan!:D

Drum roll! well, Jeremy, has 2 more showroom! Just went to our new house to find the receipt after a birthday celebration! You can find the country style furnishing at :

1. SHOWROOM 1 : BLK 1, JOO CHAIT COMPLEX, #02-1007, TEL : 6841 7968, 11am to 8pm

2. SHOWROOM 2 : 845, GEYLANG ROAD #02-09/10

TANJONG KATONG COMPLEX, 67488063, 12am to 9pm

Call them before you go down ok! the coffee table you are looking at, it looks like they have it there! !!

EVEYOULOVEME,

FIRE PLACE! Oh my gosh!! its nice to have and it will give you a country style feel!for sure! one of my friend has a fire place at home! next to the dinning. Very cosy! I didnt have a space for that! haha..

piggiedearz!

Dont put in too much thoughts.. JUST DO IT! !! BUT of course, WATCH your budget! unless your hubby has got VERY DEEP pockets.. then .. make a home that is so country style that it will be in the HOME and DECO magz or even Sunday Times Home :D OK!

Do you ladies want any contacts for COUNTRY style curtains? Let me know ok :D

Its late night now .. how I wish I am in my country home slumberland ....

hahaah must have many thots cos got budget ma. but i'll def do it but the alt way lor. keke. hey can u share ur fren's fireplace pic if possible? i'm sure all 3 of us wanna see it !!

ohhh i love tat coffee table! i really must die die drag my bf down to joo chiat and geylang soon. i've nv been to joo chiat.. jialat manz. must find out how to go.

yup i want the contacts for country style curtains. and wadever other country thingy contacts tat u have. gonna check them out b4 my hse arrives !!

thank you!:D!!

by the way where are u posting so late at nite if its not at ur hse? haha

piggiedearz,

i would like to show you the fire place too but just that she changed job already. so didnt kept in contact with her since then.

joo chiat! if you are driving, it is easy to find. but if you take public transport .. alight at paya lebar if i didnt remember wrongly! but go in the day, cos alot of univited stares during the night.. hehe..ok.

i am posting late coslast night i celebrated my b/day with my SO! :P

We are now still in the process of packing our things to move in ... :notti: but everytime we step into the house, we always say .."wow, our country styled home" .. :dunno:

icic.. its ok then :jawdrop:

from paya lebar mrt can walk to joo chiat ar?

wow ur bday! happy belated bday to u! !!

oh u haven moved in ar? i thot u're staying there quite long already. ur AD juz over? or coming soon?

for ur curtain contacts, do they do cushion covers too? they have a lot of country style fabrics? i'm DIYing my old sofa into a country style one for my new hse :)

thank you thank you for all your greetings!

i stay over sometimes during holidays or weekend or when i am cleaning the house.. now just concentrate on moving ..hehe..bit by bit.

the curtain contacts! yes he does. but is your sofa from IKEA? if yes, dont waste too much money, buy the IKEA off the shelf one better !! cos more budget as well.

AD is coming! ALL in one day! 8more weeks and I am getting EXCITED! ;P

my sofa is not from ikea. its my old sofa from my parent's hse. i'm doing the cushion covers. its not the usual sofa seen now. it has 10 individual cushions to make up a 3+1+1 seater :bangwall:

yup u shd be excited hehe. where is ur venue?

OK! Cushion covers .. so many to make .. ok call this guy ..thomas, 93883181. :unsure:

I am very excited and at the same time, 101% of the brain is pre-occupied with all the planning.

My AD is at a "POST OFFICE" :dunno: