Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
morghanjess

Unvieling Our English Country Cozy Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

piggy .. it is indeed Fullerton. Used to be an old post office.

eveuloveme, you must have went there to pak tall many times right? Till your hubby sings the history of Singapore to you !!

Prize will be the CSHC card that will be coming out soon :jawdrop:

alan, hazel n christine.. i'm gettng my keys on 24th nov! 1 day b4 alan n jess's wedding haha.

now sending out emails to get quotes le..

alan.. u have alvin's contacts? can give me? hehehe tks!

hihihi, popping by to drop a few lines… alvin is currently doing my flat and he mentioned that there is a andy from castlegreen that has recommended him a few customers… r u that andy? Kekeke I must say I am very happy with alvin's work soo far also.. that's why popping by hoping to see more of his work....

hihihi, popping by to drop a few lines… alvin is currently doing my flat and he mentioned that there is a andy from castlegreen that has recommended him a few customers… r u that andy? Kekeke I must say I am very happy with alvin's work soo far also.. that's why popping by hoping to see more of his work....

Hi all!Greetings from Italy!I think Alvin meant Alan which is me and not andy.Will organise a country home lovers meetup for all of us soon!