Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bubblepearl

Hang Bamboo Pole In The Air

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thanks...please tell me where can get those? :)

many hardware store have leh.

or go to 5B pte ltd. 46 joo chiat road.

many household items to buy too....very CHEAP!:lol:

5B Pte Ltd got ah! haha...advertised by U channel too rite? by quan yifeng and Ben ? Tml i go see see...haha

yaya...that one in Uchannel. if 5B dont have(i saw it on sat), walk down the same stretch of shops, got many smaller similiar shops all selling the same stuffs.

yaya...that one in Uchannel. if 5B dont have(i saw it on sat), walk down the same stretch of shops, got many smaller similiar shops all selling the same stuffs.

Actually homefix got already....i bought mine stainless steel from there....costs abt $40+....

;) Air.....u got at $40??? I go those Wu Jin shop and buy leh....only $9 nia.....Aluminum....

Haha ya i know....i went to those neighbourhood store and ask, they selling at $8......but fiance wants stainless steel cos he said looks nicer so got those lor.....actually ah, not much diff ah..haha

Air.....u got at $40??? I go those Wu Jin shop and buy leh....only $9 nia.....Aluminum....

Whr is Wu Jin shop. Might need for our house as well. tks.

Haha ya i know....i went to those neighbourhood store and ask, they selling at $8......but fiance wants stainless steel cos he said looks nicer so got those lor.....actually ah, not much diff ah..haha

homefix sells them for $44+ i bought the same thing at only $39 in hdb estate hardwareshop...