Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nunu

Pioneer Plasma Tv

For the price of pioneer plasma tvs, are they really that good? Would appreciate some feedback from people who have bought their products. :good:

Edited by nunu

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

but it's very expensive right... $5-6K?

we bot hitachi & find it good enuff... =)

at the just-over HN sale at expo

the pioneer hd-ready plasma going at $3300 and hitachi hd-ready plasma going at $2599 with free hts. both 42" but i didn't buy coz thinking the price will still drop further :D

For the price of pioneer plasma tvs, are they really that good? Would appreciate some feedback from people who have bought their products. :D

PDP-427XG_thn.jpg

lookwise the pioneer is nice cos of the piano black gloss finish, i got the 427XG too..

but it isn't a true 1080p panel.

17500700.jpg

If u really don't mind paying more, u can consider this Sony LCD KLV-40X200A, has better specs than

the Pioneer one. My hb likes this but i don't like the look.

:P

Edited by compassvale

hihi,

i am also looking at buying the plasma 427PDP within the next 2 weeks, and at the same time the hitachi 37 inch LCD TV too ...

best prices i got quoted so far is as below for the above 2 models

courts - Pioneer 427PDP : $3488 (free LG HDD recorder 5 hrs worth $499), hitachi they no sell

best denki VIVO city Pioneer 427PDP : $3388 (free HDMI DVD player worth $199)

HongLiang (rude uncle + only willing to quote me after i tell him how much courts selling) : pioneer 427PDP $3400 no free gift , hitachi no carry, keep persudaing me to get sharp

so anyone wants to go for a group buy on TVs ?

Hey, if you guys are keen to get the TV sometime in end-June or early-July, count me in!

I am looking at 37" LCD or 42" plasma, budget $2.5k (hopefully by that time the price had dropped this much). Which brand, want to listen to the salesman's sales pitch and decide lor...

hi guys try everjoint... the price they quoted me was lower than hong liang. we bot our 42" hitachi plasma for only $2.2K. and it's really good wif piano black glossy finish :)

PDP-427XG_thn.jpg

lookwise the pioneer is nice cos of the piano black gloss finish, i got the 427XG too..

but it isn't a true 1080p panel.

17500700.jpg

If u really don't mind paying more, u can consider this Sony LCD KLV-40X200A, has better specs than

the Pioneer one. My hb likes this but i don't like the look.

:deal:

Hi Compassvale,

I bought the PDP @ 3670. Best told me that I have to add $$ to increase the warranty to 5 yrs thus that amount. Hmm was I cheated?? Sort of regretted the buy cos would have been able to buy more stuff with tat amount

Edited by nunu

Hi Compassvale,

I bought the PDP @ 3670. Best told me that I have to add $$ to increase the warranty to 5 yrs thus that amount. Hmm was I cheated?? Sort of regretted the buy cos would have been able to buy more stuff with tat amount

Hi nunu, cannot say you have been cheated lah.

consider it as buying insurance for your tv ba... :yamseng:

years back i bought a Hitachi plasma together with the safety5 at Best Denki, back then the plasma screen was over 10k i remembered, so i tot it was ok to pay a lil more for the safety5.

but nowadays plasma tvs much cheaper...if spoil, get a new one ba...

the safety5 also just pay u back a certain percentage as the years go by....

ultimately it's up to you whether u need the extended warranty or not :D

Edited by compassvale

hi guys try everjoint... the price they quoted me was lower than hong liang. we bot our 42" hitachi plasma for only $2.2K. and it's really good wif piano black glossy finish :D

Hi can pm me the contact for everjoint?

Anyone got contact for this popular hong liang shop, can let me in also?

Appreciated!! :yamseng:

Pioneer_PDP-6010FD_web.jpg

hold your wallet!:sport-smiley-004: the new 8th generation is coming soon by the time some of you here finishes your reno :good:

the 427 going to be replaced by 428

anybody wants my 427? :bleah:

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/exclusive/prici...smas-258837.php

you want to sell ah?

sell cheap cheap to neighbour can? :P

me still thinking should get hitachi (cheaper) or pioneer (nicer)...

how :bow:

you want to sell ah?

sell cheap cheap to neighbour can? :dunno:

me still thinking should get hitachi (cheaper) or pioneer (nicer)...

how :dunno:

guys by the time Gen8 pioneer come out it is going to be much more expensive .... then its another cycle of waiting and then Gen9 coming .... its endless waiting .... IMHO ... as long as price is good and the functionality suits the users... can go and buy liao ...

BTW latest news... i receive a broucher from audio house... inside PIONEER PDP427 selling 50% off original listed price of $4400+ .... so nett nett it is going to be 2k + only!:dunno: super good buy .... infact most of the plasma in audio house going for 50% off.... but all got * beside it .... anyone knows wat is the catch or gimmick behind it ??

cheers