Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
c_stradale

Kenneth & Viv

Huat ah!! every nite sleep there so hope every morning i wake up with a big Huat! hehe

your kitchen will definately be nicer than mine as its so much bigger ...i already smitten by ur cove lights liao loh ...hehe

oh by the way hor ...the chin up bar at ur gals room ...i noe simi liao lah

its a .....Curtain rod :( hehe shd have known at the first place ... :deal:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Huat ah!! every nite sleep there so hope every morning i wake up with a big Huat! hehe

your kitchen will definately be nicer than mine as its so much bigger ...i already smitten by ur cove lights liao loh ...hehe

oh by the way hor ...the chin up bar at ur gals room ...i noe simi liao lah

its a .....Curtain rod :unsure: hehe shd have known at the first place ... :bangwall:

yo dude, u got a nice pad going there. How much you spent all in?

add up everything i am spending already at 40 odds liao ...i kept track til end 30s before reno completed and than i lost my trackings since i started purchasing furnitures and etc etc etc etc that never ends ...til now stil not ended! feeling the pinch already ...like everyone said ..little bit buy here and there add up to one mountain when u never realised that mountain is actually buidling up very high liao

add up everything i am spending already at 40 odds liao ...i kept track til end 30s before reno completed and than i lost my trackings since i started purchasing furnitures and etc etc etc etc that never ends ...til now stil not ended! feeling the pinch already ...like everyone said ..little bit buy here and there add up to one mountain when u never realised that mountain is actually buidling up very high liao

it never end, I shifted in bout 6 mths back and every month still buying knick knacks.

hmm ...its been Ions since i last updated my blog ...heh a bit tired liao ...

anyway after moving in since may ...guess what ..my nest haha still like i moved in on day 1 ...geez

and after moving in right ...realised that there are so many things that i wanna add ...saw this table from ikea and a bit tempted to buy ...Weishun ..ur coffee table lah ..hehe make me gian gian !

okie ...will post up some pics pretty soon ....

aloha.. wow. your place looks so cosy and modern. :(

can check with you, how much did you pay for the build in wardrobe? is it about 8 ft length?

any possibility of posting some pictures of the shelves of the wardrobe?

thanks ya