Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
c_stradale

Kenneth & Viv

haha thanks!

yes the room behind has been converted into a study room and with the help of half height glass panel ...my brightness in my living area wil not be compromised .

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Cool designs :P Have a sort of futuristic look in it. Like step into some sort of space craft or time machine...haha :D

heh thanks everyone ...

too bad my wardrobe inside wasted quite a lot of space due to poor planning of shelvings . will try to take more pics

and guess wat ...my solid surface coming tmr liao hehe ..best part is , they measure the thing on like wed nite? they sure are fast ..hope everything is fine ...

suddenly early morning contractor call to say solid surface waiting for me liao ...and its like ..an hour earlier than the agreed time??! :notti:

anyway rush down to open door let them install solid surface ...heng not messy and dirty at all if not my furnitures tat was delivered yesterday will be like ...er....okie nevermind since it never happened ...hehe

some of the pics i took today ..

this is another angle of my study room with platform.

Image041.jpg

my swee swee sofa from Inges ...dunno y i chose this colour though ..prob suit my wall ba ..heh

Image039.jpg

and this is the dining table that was super demanded by my gal ...

Image038.jpg

Edited by c_stradale

i seriously got no idea y after i resize the pics liao ...come out stil so big ...someone help?? :D

this is the red bedframe i bought from Inges as well ...HUAT ah!:(:deal:

Image033.jpg

my solid surface that was just installed ...kinda regret this colour though ...looks kinda ...dated? :notti:

Image000.jpg

another close up shot with my kitchen sink

Image001.jpg

than these few pics appeared resized as compared to those on top ..piangz! ;):(:(

after install solid surface liao they oso put on my ellane hob

Image034.jpg

oso my oven from cuizino

Image035.jpg

okie ..tats all for now

update soon ....

harow ...the Inges i went to was at this paya lebar ..14 Little Road #01-01 ...bedframe quite cheap though ..was talking to this sales by the name of ken ...dunno guy or gal (yah u will noe when u see the fella)

once u decide anything liao u have to bargain for discount although their prices quite firm.

harow ...the Inges i went to was at this paya lebar ..14 Little Road #01-01 ...bedframe quite cheap though ..was talking to this sales by the name of ken ...dunno guy or gal (yah u will noe when u see the fella)

once u decide anything liao u have to bargain for discount although their prices quite firm.

how much is the sofa set?? :D

i bought myself a cheap sofa set.. but afraid that it may b too big for the living room..

if its too big for the living room, den may need backup plan :yamseng:

harow ...mine was quite okie priced ..850 after bargaining than had them to alter the size of the whole length and the L-part slightly shorter at no cost.

hi, where did you get your dining table from, and how much?

Those lited boxes behind your sofa are for decoration?

hi stradale, you dun have anything behind the stove ah?

if like me you fry things very 'vigorously' then all the food anyhow fly leh

Hi pebsb, the dining table i bought at Ceju or Ceja at turf city ...bad service ...deliver table with chair first time than one chair got prob so return.2nd time lemme wait for too long so i went off,3rd time came todae replace one chair ..still shaky! so too bad for them since they wanna waste their own time ..return!

and the lited boxes are my partition walls with mood lights

applefreak, got got ..behind my stove got this 1 foot high glass that is not fixed yet ...but dun think it will help me much coz its quite open for my dining area and kitchen so ..praying tat it will Not be as bad ba ...

Edited by c_stradale

hmm so went my nest todae to wait for the chair ...i have to wait for my electrician to come up do some final touch-up and heh heh ..this is what i got for today .. !!

installed the lights beneath my lower and upper cabinet ..

Image049.jpg

Image046.jpg

Image045.jpg

Hi Bro.. great lights for your kitchen..hope my tun out the same... U got RED bed... very exciting... :deal: