Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Demixl

Unusual pets

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I have worms in the aquarium. Saltwater worms that are fish friendly. I think they are very unusual since I didn't see them anywhere else in town. Bought them from an online store because couldn't find anything similar in pet stores. I like them as much as I like the fish. Very colorful little beasts. If someone's interested about aquarium worms, there's more on https://arcreef.com/bristle-worms/bristle-worms-fireworms/ .

• Haha 1

I don't think you must have a unusual pet to love him and get used to him.  A simple dog or cat is enough and believes me it will create a special connection.  
Personally, I have a chinchilla and I love it like crazy.  I insist on doing everything for him and first of all, I inform myself from different sources so that I know all the information so that I can understand him better.  For example, the other day I just found out about chinchillas sensitive to sound. Until now I did not know about this form which we deduce how important it is to inform yourself about your pet so as not to cause pain or discomfort.

I would probably also like to get an unusual pet, if not for my sad experience with  animals.  My house is located near the forest.  Raccoons constantly come running at night from there and dig holes in my lawn. Even the fence doesn't stop them! My lawn has turned into catacombs, it's just unbearable. I love animals very much, and I don't want to hurt them, but what do I do when they hurt me? What my husband and I just didn't do, we tried to catch them on our own. But all attempts are in vain. The neighbour said that without the help of raccoon removal we can not do. Oh, thank you guys for saving the lawn. And the raccoons are in good hands now.

There are many ways to answer your pet care question and especially if you, like me, have had pets for many years. Accept the fact that a pet will interfere with your lifestyle before you adopt a pet.